Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent? Empty May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 00:21

I've been kind of hesitant to write this post because I know this is an amaaaazing free service that the team generously offers to us for no return, so I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate that because I really do! You guys are the only source that is 100% trusted. It's just that between all the sims 4 torrents out there that turn out to be viruses, fake, unstable, or written in untranslatable Russian, It's starting to feel hopeless Sad
TIA

Back to top Go down

May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent? Empty Re: May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 00:35

Hi there, and Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

We understand your desire for a torrent from G4TW, but the bad news is that it's not possible to give an ETA for its release. I assure you that the team is looking hard for a completely stable crack, one that is possible to use in the torrent.

We ask for your patience. In the moment it's released, it will be announced here and in our Facebook Page. Keep a look in them for updates. Wink

Back to top Go down

May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent? Empty Re: May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent?

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 01:05

oh ok...thank u Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 01:25

pinkscream wrote:oh ok...thank u Very Happy

No problem. Wink

We appreciate your understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Sep 2014, 04:40

pinkscream wrote:I've been kind of hesitant to write this post because I know this is an amaaaazing free service that the team generously offers to us for no return, so I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate that because I really do! You guys are the only source that is 100% trusted. It's just that between all the sims 4 torrents out there that turn out to be viruses, fake, unstable, or written in untranslatable Russian, It's starting to feel hopeless Sad
TIA

Hello pinkscream,

I'm currently playtesting that game, in order to get a "feeling" for it, and to gain some insights that might be useful for a potential G4TW release (like e.g. possibilities to update the game without Origin, etc.). All of this takes LOTS of time and effort. You cannot expect anybody to "deliver" a miracle overnight. Wink  Not in this case at least.

EA put a lot of effort into "security" of that game. It's certainly going to take a while for a stable release. You should indeed try and be more patient.

And if I may add a small personal remark too: this game isn't that cool, in my opinion. Razz  It's not bad, OK. But this game "needs" lots of expansions/DLC/addons or whatever, to become really interesting.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 13:36

Carlos wrote:
pinkscream wrote:I've been kind of hesitant to write this post because I know this is an amaaaazing free service that the team generously offers to us for no return, so I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate that because I really do! You guys are the only source that is 100% trusted. It's just that between all the sims 4 torrents out there that turn out to be viruses, fake, unstable, or written in untranslatable Russian, It's starting to feel hopeless Sad
TIA

Hello pinkscream,

I'm currently playtesting that game, in order to get a "feeling" for it, and to gain some insights that might be useful for a potential G4TW release (like e.g. possibilities to update the game without Origin, etc.). All of this takes LOTS of time and effort. You cannot expect anybody to "deliver" a miracle overnight. Wink  Not in this case at least.

EA put a lot of effort into "security" of that game. It's certainly going to take a while for a stable release. You should indeed try and be more patient.

And if I may add a small personal remark too: this game isn't that cool, in my opinion. Razz  It's not bad, OK. But this game "needs" lots of expansions/DLC/addons or whatever, to become really interesting.
What he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 16:19

right, I get that and thank you so much for your effort Smile I was not trying to rush you or anything I was just asking about the date. 
Yeah I know the game isn't as awesome as their previous stuff, which is actually expected. EA knows they can charge more money for less content and people would still buy it since the Sims fans are so dedicated Very Happy Still we can only hope the expansions are good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 20:08

Carlos wrote:And if I may add a small personal remark too: this game isn't that cool, in my opinion. May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent? Icon_razz  It's not bad, OK. But this game "needs" lots of expansions/DLC/addons or whatever, to become really interesting.

Exactly the reason why I don't want to buy The Sims 4. I've downloaded more good games without paying, but I've deceided to buy the good games instead of downloading it (GTA IV, Civ 5 and 6, Steins Gate). But EA will be an exeption until they start to make full (good) games again.^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 21:59

mgtwan wrote:
Carlos wrote:And if I may add a small personal remark too: this game isn't that cool, in my opinion. May we please have an estimated release date for the sims 4 torrent? Icon_razz  It's not bad, OK. But this game "needs" lots of expansions/DLC/addons or whatever, to become really interesting.

Exactly the reason why I don't want to buy The Sims 4. I've downloaded more good games without paying, but I've deceided to buy the good games instead of downloading it (GTA IV, Civ 5 and 6, Steins Gate). But EA will be an exeption until they start to make full (good) games again.^^
if they ever will, that is lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 10:23

mgtwan wrote:

That last sentence immediately made me think of Titanfall. Looks absolutely gorgeous and awesome (who doesn't love big bad mechs?) and I was seriously thinking of buying it for PC...until I read that IT DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE PLAYER MODE! What the hell kind of crap is that? I don't do multiplayer gaming, much less online multiplayer, which apparently are the only things the game has, so for a game to not have a single player mode (which I've NEVER, in my 26 years of gaming, ever seen) was just a total deal breaker for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 15 Sep 2014, 16:38

Gmr_Girl wrote:
mgtwan wrote:

That last sentence immediately made me think of Titanfall. Looks absolutely gorgeous and awesome (who doesn't love big bad mechs?) and I was seriously thinking of buying it for PC...until I read that IT DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE PLAYER MODE! What the hell kind of crap is that? I don't do multiplayer gaming, much less online multiplayer, which apparently are the only things the game has, so for a game to not have a single player mode (which I've NEVER, in my 26 years of gaming, ever seen) was just a total deal breaker for me.

A bit off topic, but I'm that way, too.

However, games that only have online/multi-player gameplay aren't all bad.  Take PayDay 2 for example - it's generally ALWAYS multi-player online but to me, it's essential.  You load a map, people join and you all work together to complete missions (which are basically you robbing banks, etc).  The gameplay itself is neat and it's cool to be able to coordinate stradegies in real-time with people via microphones and such.

Back to EA: I, too, refuse to buy The Sims 4 even though I've sat there hesitating on clicking the add-to-cart button on Amazon.  I've been tempted due to the fact that it's a SIMS game (the games by Maxis that I've played since I was 12 years old)... but then I read all the reviews on Amazon.  One in particular was by a person that has been playing TS since 12 years old as well.  They were appalled by the game and wish they had never bought it!  When I read about all of the things they were lacking in this new game, even down to toddlers and the fact that when your Sims have babies, you can't even interact with them besides holding them  (no feeding, playing, nothing).  There's less customization (all clothing, furniture and even hair is all ONE color) - when your Sims go to work, you're bored out of your mind as you cannot follow them like in TS3.

It's kind of a no-go for me.  I don't even think I'll be excited when we finally release The Sims 4.  I may or may not give it a try.  I play lots of games and to be honest, there's more neat stuff out there by INDIE developers.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 00:54

Back to EA: I, too, refuse to buy The Sims 4 even though I've sat there hesitating on clicking the add-to-cart button on Amazon.  I've been tempted due to the fact that it's a SIMS game (the games by Maxis that I've played since I was 12 years old)... but then I read all the reviews on Amazon.  One in particular was by a person that has been playing TS since 12 years old as well.  They were appalled by the game and wish they had never bought it!  When I read about all of the things they were lacking in this new game, even down to toddlers and the fact that when your Sims have babies, you can't even interact with them besides holding them  (no feeding, playing, nothing).  There's less customization (all clothing, furniture and even hair is all ONE color) - when your Sims go to work, you're bored out of your mind as you cannot follow them like in TS3.

It's kind of a no-go for me.  I don't even think I'll be excited when we finally release The Sims 4.  I may or may not give it a try.  I play lots of games and to be honest, there's more neat stuff out there by INDIE developers.

okay I don't know what or who you read it from in Amazon, but don't always believe what other people say before you Actually play the game! Because much of what he wrote is not true at all. if you seen the demo, then you know for a fact that the clothing have more then one color!! it's just lass colors then we used to be.
furniture the same, you have some colors to them, but 5 or 6 option I believe. with baby I"m sure you can do something with them, and of curse feed them!! >< they are a sim too you know.
I agree you have less customization in this game, but you should still try it. but $70 is ridiculous price and a waste of money! so wait for pirate torrent that will come from G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Tue 16 Sep 2014, 03:45

maKa01 wrote:

okay I don't know what or who you read it from in Amazon, but don't always believe what other people say before you Actually play the game! Because much of what he wrote is not true at all. if you seen the demo, then you know for a fact that the clothing have more then one color!! it's just lass colors then we used to be.
furniture the same, you have some colors to them, but 5 or 6 option I believe. with baby I"m sure you can do something with them, and of curse feed them!! >< they are a sim too you know.
I agree you have less customization in this game, but you should still try it. but $70 is ridiculous price and a waste of money! so wait for pirate torrent that will come from G4TW.

Hi maKa01,

I guess I may have mis-worded what I meant, there.  In the Sims 3, you are able to fully customize almost every detail regarding color - from both clothing, to furniture, to hair (even down to highlights).  I believe what the person in the Amazon review was getting at, was that you don't have this customization anymore and you are set with a specific color you choose; whether it is blue, black, green, whatever, it's still a set color and pattern.  So let's say you have a theme of red in your living room and you want a specific couch to go in it, but that couch is white, you're out of luck.  There's no way to change the white couch to a red couch.  This was something The Sims 3 did - and did well, might I say.

As far as the toddler issue went, yes, you are right.  I think that the individual that wrote you cannot interact with babies may have had a glitch, as I did some reading up on this specific issue and found the following: The full list of baby interactions are:  Talk, Rock, Make Silly Face, Cuddle, Coo At, Bounce, Change Diaper, Feed (breast or bottle), Age Up, Show off.

So I suppose you do have interaction with your babies, the only "difference" now is that they are chained to their bassinets and you cannot walk around with them like in The Sims 3.

I do plan on waiting for us to release a fully-cracked version of The Sims 4, but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'll dive right into it.  I've been told by many people that own it, that it gets boring pretty quickly.  I suppose, that's what expansion packs are for, right?
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 05:15

Sephymuffins wrote:
Hi maKa01,

I guess I may have mis-worded what I meant, there.  In the Sims 3, you are able to fully customize almost every detail regarding color - from both clothing, to furniture, to hair (even down to highlights).  I believe what the person in the Amazon review was getting at, was that you don't have this customization anymore and you are set with a specific color you choose; whether it is blue, black, green, whatever, it's still a set color and pattern.  So let's say you have a theme of red in your living room and you want a specific couch to go in it, but that couch is white, you're out of luck.  There's no way to change the white couch to a red couch.  This was something The Sims 3 did - and did well, might I say.

As far as the toddler issue went, yes, you are right.  I think that the individual that wrote you cannot interact with babies may have had a glitch, as I did some reading up on this specific issue and found the following: The full list of baby are:  Talk, Rock, Make Silly Face, Cuddle, Coo At, Bounce, Change Diaper, Feed (breast or bottle), Age Up, Show off.

So I suppose you do have interaction with your babies, the only "difference" now is that they are chained to their bassinets and you cannot walk around with them like in The Sims 3.

I do plan on waiting for us to release a fully-cracked version of The Sims 4, but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'll dive right into it.  I've been told by many people that own it, that it gets boring pretty quickly.  I suppose, that's what expansion packs are for, right?
if that what you meant, then yeas you right. but I seen other people that said they don't mind that they don't have all the colors and customization so much, since it get really Tiring to choose so much and take so long of time. and it did stuck the game every time.
so I guess it Depends on the player. Personally it does not bother me that much, only the clothes it does a little. but I did not use it that much anyway, and when I try the game would gut stuck and lugging like ****. so you right about the colors, but again it's up to you what you like more as a player.

as for the baby's Shocked  I like so much the now interaction, Especially the feed from breast cause it's more Realistic that way.
me too Smile  let's wait and hope it come soon lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 07:03

I for one am a little torn over the loss of CASt for TS4. On one hand, I loved how I could customize pretty much anything in the game if I didn't like a preset. On the other hand though, it made the game lag so much and took (for me at least) a long time to get everything "just right". But instead of outing the customization feature for objects/CAS parts altogether (Create a Style) they could have AT LEAST given us a color wheel. Sheesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 13:03

I've played the sims since the release of Livin' it up, my big sis bought it for me and I have been a fan ever since. I am nearly 21 now, and I have loved each new installment in their own way. I always preferred sims 2 over sims 3 almost purely over the fact that sims 3 lagged too much. CAS took forever, customising ANYTHING took FOREVER. Therefore I am glad they scrapped that, I only used it because it was there. I love the sims 4 more than all the other sims actually, I don't miss toddlers and I don't miss pool as much as I thought I would. I am more disappointed by the limited amount of empty lots to build on, but it doesn't change my overall look of the game. 

I've found the Sims 4 Deluxe DL from "GMX-MAX" (DL'd off of TPB) and the 3DM Update 2 incl Crack v5 to be very stable. There are several bugs but they are EA's fault such as the popularity aspiration doesn't complete  I hear, and there is also a bug with the musical aspiration where when you write songs and you cancel the interaction your sim won't stop! Sometimes I've found they do stop but I have to go into Buy/Build mode and move the piano when they don't stop (which i love because when you move an object that a sim is using it resets the sim right next to it rather than having to do resetsim cheat like in previous games). There are too many features in this game that I adore for me to care about the ones that aren't in it. 
//Helper Edit
-Please don't post outside links. It's in our rule #6. 
Thank you.

cezra31

Sorry was an accident , was quoting name of the dl forgot to not put the .ORG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 01:19

I feel it's not just that they remove from the game, it's way more. for one, all the teen and young adult/adult is the same Height. so unless they write who the teen and who the adult, it will be hard to know who is who.
and I heard you don't have the family tree anymore !!! what?! why?!!!
and that's why I still love the sims 2 more, yeas and I love the toddlers too much!! they were
important for me. and yeas I too much Negative. but the feeling of losing too much is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top