Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here... Empty Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here...

Post by Sim Architect Sat 13 Sep 2014, 00:47

Enjoy!!!

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here... Empty Re: Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here...

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Sep 2014, 03:26

SvenT wrote:
Enjoy!!!

Maybe we should play on Pogo sometimes. They have Monopoly online and it's much fun to play with friends online.  Smile 
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here... Empty Re: Monopoly for Windows - I just had some fun and I am sharing my video here...

Post by Sim Architect Sat 13 Sep 2014, 14:50

Cool! Is it free?
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 13 Sep 2014, 15:05

SvenT wrote:Cool! Is it free?

Yeah it's free. The only unfortunate fact about Pogo is Pogo is managed and maintained by EA, but other than that, there is nothing to worry about.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 13 Sep 2014, 19:39

Cool! I can play with you, add me to your facebook and contact me when you're around, we can even make a video probably...
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 14 Sep 2014, 01:25

Hi there,

I used to play this oldskool Monopoly game, but I forgot what the actual name was. I think it was just "Monopoly", but then really awesome. Cant really describe it, but you could create buildings, shops and stuff. People could visit your buildings, from which you'd earn money. You had to take over the map in order to win.

Someone copied the disc for me when I was young(er) and I recently found the disc again. Unfortunately the disc is damaged, so I was not able to extract the game files and install it again. Sad Still looking for it online. (In case someone found it, please let me know! Very Happy )
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2014, 08:01

SvenT wrote:
Enjoy!!!
...Video...

I love games like this. I love MONEY (Haha. I think I'm a real millionaire when I win. lol)
I remember we have a Filipino game like that who called "The Millionaires Game". (Actually, I knew it was copied from Monopoly.) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 16 Sep 2014, 18:18

Thanks for all the positive comments! Maybe we should play on line sometime? I could host a monopoly game on my computer and I play for you according to your instructions live on YouTube?

It would be as if we were together in a room!

Of course, if anybody here has an on line version of monopoly it will double the fun!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 07:51

SvenT wrote:Thanks for all the positive comments! Maybe we should play on line sometime? I could host a monopoly game on my computer and I play for you according to your instructions live on YouTube?

Of course, if anybody here has an on line version of monopoly it will double the fun!

Yeah. Where did you download it? Send me the link! And post our game on your Channel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 17 Sep 2014, 18:47

cezra31 wrote:
SvenT wrote:Thanks for all the positive comments! Maybe we should play on line sometime? I could host a monopoly game on my computer and I play for you according to your instructions live on YouTube?

Yeah. Where did you download it? Send me the link! And post our game on your Channel.

I just sent you a private message with the link, since I think I can't publish download links here that are not pre approved by the forum admins/moderators...

I wish you like it, be careful when installing to not add junkware Wink

Hammertime
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top