Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval ambition reset problem after a reinstall !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval ambition reset problem after a reinstall !!! Empty Sims Medieval ambition reset problem after a reinstall !!!

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 07:00

Hi dear members,

I finnally found how to play with the last patch and my saves games look to be perfect with the great tempory fix cheers Yes this incredible fix created by Admin, thanks for your awesome job on this perfect solution!!! All my characters and my saves start without any startup crash Very Happy. But now, I have a last little problem and I hope someone will be able to fix it. Mad

In fact, when i launch my game I can't access to all my saves, only the one
located in the first intro ambition (but i already complete it) and now its
impossible to continu the game in the second kingdom i create before the crash i get with the last patch. The second ambition where i was, seems to be locked Sad Did i have to make the first on again !!! or there a way to continu at the same point i was before ?

What can we do to fix this problem ??? I just hope someone will be able to found a solution !

Thanks for your support,

Anunnak1

PS : Sorry about my english im french Canadian Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval ambition reset problem after a reinstall !!! Empty Re: Sims Medieval ambition reset problem after a reinstall !!!

Post by Admin Mon 15 Aug 2011, 13:20

Hi there,

I'm glad you liked the Fix and it worked for most of the part!

It's known that when you want to update the game, all running quests will be cancelled. I assume you know this and I'm not sure whether this has something to do with your problem.
Try to backup and then remove the other savegames (via "(My) Documents") and only keep the not-working one. Start the game and see if it works.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male