Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long we looking at?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How long we looking at? Empty How long we looking at?

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2014, 20:48

is it worth going out buying the first part of sims 4 or waiting wat time frame we looking at to get it here?

Back to top Go down

How long we looking at? Empty Re: How long we looking at?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Sep 2014, 20:59

dopeydora22 wrote:is it worth going out buying the first part of sims 4 or waiting wat time frame we looking at to get it here?

Hello dopeydora,

My personal opinion is that the base game of The Sims 4 - on the whole - is not worth the money. And i can't tell you either when a G4TW release will come. In any way, we'll keep you all posted via the forum, the e-mail newsletters for the forum (enable them in your profile options !), and on Facebook/Twitter.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2014, 21:30

I agree with Carlos.

I suggest people to don't buy the game, even if they have money. EA Games deserves to be punished and boycotted.

You can get the pirated game for free anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2014, 22:09

That sounds ridiculous. And what's sad is that people will still go out and buy it. They'll probably charge $60 for each expansion pack and $30 for each stuff pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top