Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Mouse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Mouse? Empty Sims 4 Mouse?

Post by Guest Mon 29 Sep 2014, 03:34

So here I was, browsing amazon.com contemplating whether I should buy Sims 4 or not when lo and behold I come across this:
Sims 4 Mouse? C:\Users\Kathrin Julien\Pictures\Screenshots
Sims 4 Mouse? SteelSeries_The_Sims_4_Gaming_Mouse_01
Sims 4 Mouse?

Sims 4 Mouse? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-qktpMu2FPimyGd-lm-0qmrbd8JuoLU-M8eOTIIC15HvgEeAJ

And headset?

Sims 4 Mouse? Article_post_width_sims_4_mousepad

And mouse pad?

Seriously? Shocked

Not only do we have to buy broken...I'm sorry, half Censored ...ahem...new version of old games but we need accessories for these bad...um new games?

Seriously?  scratch Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Mouse? Empty Re: Sims 4 Mouse?

Post by Guest Mon 29 Sep 2014, 03:48

Hi there! Smile

Well, I don't think that you necessarily "need" to buy those accessories, but you can if you want. That mouse, if I'm not mistaken, changes colors depending on your Sim's mood, and I wouldn't be surprised if the headset did the same thing (that's what I've read, haven't really looked into both of those things). They don't really add functionality into the game, they are just for looks. Wink

It's just regular game merchandise. Not really that uncommon. Like the Plumbob USB that came with some versions of The Sims 3. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Sep 2014, 08:07

Hello,

I think they're awesome! But if I have money to buy that, I would rather buy the game itself and buy a cheaper mouse or a headset. Lol. But if you have money to buy that, it's ok also. I'm sure even you don't have that, your UI in the game is almost the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Sep 2014, 20:15

kitty10136 wrote:So here I was, browsing amazon.com contemplating whether I should buy Sims 4 or not when lo and behold I come across this:
Sims 4 Mouse? C:\Users\Kathrin Julien\Pictures\Screenshots
Sims 4 Mouse? SteelSeries_The_Sims_4_Gaming_Mouse_01
Sims 4 Mouse?

Hello kitty10136 and welcome to the forum, Smile 

I like the mouse. Razz  But I don't necessarily need the mousepad and the other stuff, lol. Yes, merchandise like that is common paticularly with popular game franchises (Sims franchise, Counter-Strike franchise, etc.). Not to mention the cases in which there are things like T-shirts, cups or even toilet paper ( Facepalm  ) of some stuff. 

Some people like that, others don't. As for me, I wouldn't blindly buy each and everything, and neither would most people I guess. But in this case, I like the mouse, and maybe I'll buy that one. Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Oct 2014, 03:26

There are some people who would buy into the hype though. I was just shocked to see a mouse added to the bundle at the bottom of the page. I was like WHAT!!! Shocked Seriously!?! SMH Facepalm. It would be interesting to know how it feels when your sims die from laughter.  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 16:29

Thank you for sharing these images but honestly, I wasn't surprised by it. They made a mood changing mouse for the sims 3 as well. It was a popular item. Still is actually. I want it still...v.v 

Now the headset is a change of pace...and there is always going to be a mousepad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 16:38

If anything I would get the mouse. I like that its a gaming mouse with the buttons on the side but alas my computer is black and a white mouse would look idiotic... mine is a weighted mouse though hehe and its black and red Very Happy muahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 20:56

HAHA! YEAH! I got me the mouse after the game came out. I think its awesome. If you had bought the premium addition CD version of the game from some big retail store for over $100 bucks you could get the plumbob mini lamp (want) that does the same thing. I love how it changes with the mood of your sims and you can have it change when your out of game as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Fri 03 Oct 2014, 00:22

I think the mouse is pretty neat, though to me, it looks pretty flimsy and cheaply made.  That's disappointing!

But then again, I game with this, so I'm spoiled:  

Sims 4 Mouse? 1334773081-66508300
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 00:04

Sephymuffins wrote:I think the mouse is pretty neat, though to me, it looks pretty flimsy and cheaply made.  That's disappointing!

Shocked OMG I want I want. bounce  Where did you buy that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Oct 2014, 00:31

I think you should'nt you can get even better mouses or headsets on any other brand, like steelseries that has a great range of mices, mousepad and headset here are some examples:,

Sims 4 Mouse? Productpage_9hd_big

Sims 4 Mouse? Heroshot_productpage_kanav2

Sims 4 Mouse? Productpage_siberianeckband_big

Oh and just found out that those acessories for TS4 is made by Steelseries, so you can buy them with no fear, but i still recommend you buying sth that is more acessible and with good quality!

Thank you, see ya around!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Oct 2014, 07:52

Sephymuffins wrote:I think the mouse is pretty neat, though to me, it looks pretty flimsy and cheaply made.  That's disappointing!

Wow...  Shocked  Very Happy  very nice mouse !

kitty10136 wrote:

Shocked OMG I want I want. bounce  Where did you buy that?

I think it's this one here:

http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-R-A-T-9-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B009PHSDBM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412401799&sr=8-1&keywords=RAT+9+mouse

The Sims Plumbob 1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 Oct 2014, 23:18

Hi,

Am I the only one who uses a (Chinese eBay) mouse worth €5,-, and still rocks in all kinds of games? (Last time I checked, I was almost in the top-100 of Watch_Dogs multiplayer)
All I need, is a good mousepad with (gel) wrist support. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 02:08

WOW!!! If I can't afford Sims 4 there's no way I can afford that bad boy. Why God. Why. It is really nice though.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 09:28

Sephymuffins that mouse makes me think of transformers lol. does it convert to a car or airplane? lmfao  lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top