Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Empty Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 19:38

Well, i've been for days attempting on my own to try and update / patch sims 3. Had no luck, but thanks to this forums it's taken me steps forward <3 Very Happy Anyway to the support question, it's showing me the launcher with no errors / no crashes what so ever. Although, when I attempt to start sims 3, it's showing me this white box and says insert an verification code. I have cracked the game, countless times, uninstalled countless times and restarted everytime something has been changed. Im really messed up on how to fix this. I will provide screenshots of what's happeneing.

FYI: I am using the fix and the update patch that was given by Games4TheWorld, and I have read the tutorial word4word but still no luck Sad

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Screenshot_99

My sims 3 folder.
Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Screenshot_100

Any support on how to surpress this issue is and will be always appreciated Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 19:56

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Those screenshots are kinda small. Razz
Please post some new ones, so we can actually see what you are trying to show us.

What expansion packs do you have installed? And did you make sure to re-download the Ultimate Fix before applying it (and that you applied it in the correct place)?

Back to top Go down

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Empty Re: Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 20:09

Im not using any expansion packs, base game is alone. I want to make sure it's running perfectly before installing expansions.

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] 2j2ergn

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Fdf24m

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 20:12

GiGi wrote:Im not using any expansion packs, base game is alone. I want to make sure it's running perfectly before installing expansions.

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] 2j2ergn

Enter registration Code :/ [SOLVED] Fdf24m

I see. Remember that the base game by itself won't work. Take a look at the Step 1 of the guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

For the game to work properly, you need to install at least one of the following expansion packs: Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.

Please, try installing one of those and then continue with the Steps 2-4 from the guide again. Let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 20:21

Thanks! It's working perfectly, time for some A class siming Very Happy thanks a million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 20:24

GiGi wrote:Thanks! It's working perfectly, time for some A class siming Very Happy thanks a million.

I'm glad to hear that! Very Happy

As the problem is solved, I'll go ahead and close the topic now. If you ever encounter any other issues, don't doubt to come back! Smile

Mod edit: Moved to the right section.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top