Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition DLC?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Limited Edition DLC?? [SOLVED] Empty Limited Edition DLC?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 15:44

Hey, first of all I wanna thank you guys for this amazing torrent so much, the game works perfectly! But in the game Life Of The Party and Up All Night DLC Packs are not included. Will you upload them soon?

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition DLC?? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Limited Edition DLC?? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Oct 2014, 15:50

simmer123 wrote:Hey, first of all I wanna thank you guys for this amazing torrent so much, the game works perfectly! But in the game Life Of The Party and Up All Night DLC Packs are not included. Will you upload them soon?

Hello simmer123 and welcome,

The release of G4TW is based on RELOADED's "Digital Deluxe" edition. Hence it should have the items included in-game. Please look again in the CAS and buy-mode for the stuff, more carefully.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 23:48

I've looked it up and it's not included....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Oct 2014, 23:57

simmer123 wrote:I've looked it up and it's not included....

Do you know what you are looking for ? Smile  I will see to that, and bring this up in the next round of discussion with the other team members, but for now, this here should suffice:

Limited Edition DLC?? [SOLVED] Screen70

These are the names of the Digital Deluxe DLC items. If I have the time, I might compile a list with the locations of the stuff, but for now, if you cannot seem to find the stuff, please be patient.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 00:04

simmer123 wrote:I've looked it up and it's not included....

Hi there! Smile

I just looked up in my game for the object names. You can look for "Let There Be Light! Laser Show" to check for the Up All Night DLC, and "Tiki Bar" for the Life of the Party DLC. If you put those object names in the search bar exactly as that you should find them in the catalog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 12:05

Oh, they are in the game, sorry! When I logged out of my Origin account and launched the game, all of them showed up! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 16:22

simmer123 wrote:Oh, they are in the game, sorry! When I logged out of my Origin account and launched the game, all of them showed up! Very Happy

Yes, we're still figuring out how exactly the Online features of the crack work. If you want to use all of the DLC, you need to make sure that you aren't logged in on Origin at the background. Anything else we realize about this we'll let you all know. Wink

As for now, problem solved, topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top