Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help Empty Couple of quick questions if anyone can help

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 01:23

Sorry if i'm the wrong place but i was wondering if someone can help me out with a couple of things...
1-How do i tilt the camera up and down? in buy mode there's a way to look at everything from above but i just wanna tilt the camera slightly up so i can look at things from a bit higher up and not my sims perspective...
2-The UI is soo big, can i make it smaller? (the sims faces/moods are so big they take up half the screen) i tried using different resolutions (all of them really) but the UI remains the same..
Thanks anyone for your time  Smile

Back to top Go down

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help Empty Re: Couple of quick questions if anyone can help

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 01:35

//MOVED

Hi there! Smile

If you are using the new camera mode, I haven't found a way to tilt the camera in the z-axis. But you can press Ctrl+Shift+Tab to change the camera mode to how it was in The Sims 3, and with this you can tilt the camera in all angles by pressing the mouse wheel.

About the UI, generally if you increase the resolution the UI will get smaller. But if in your max resolution you find it too big still, I'm sorry to say that there isn't a way to change it's size (yet, at least). Sorry about that!

EDIT:
Apparently you can tilt the camera up and down by holding Ctrl and using the Arrow keys too. I still find that it's better with the Sims 3 Camera Mode, but it's another possibility. Wink

Back to top Go down

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help Empty Re: Couple of quick questions if anyone can help

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 06:04

Thanks a lot! i been dying to tilt this damn thing lol anyways i'm using the sims 3 camera mode available in the game options it just wasn't working like in the sims 3 for some reason  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 06:37

mily05 wrote:Thanks a lot! i been dying to tilt this damn thing lol anyways i'm using the sims 3 camera mode available in the game options it just wasn't working like in the sims 3 for some reason  Why.

You're very welcome! Very Happy

Is there anything else we can currently help you with? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top