Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we use the gallery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we use the gallery? Empty Can we use the gallery?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 18:44

I wanted to import some houses and get my sim game going. The game is working fine and there is no crashing or deformed baby so i'm really happy with that, but i just wanted to know if we could enter the gallery without messing up the game.  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Can we use the gallery? Empty Re: Can we use the gallery?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 18:49

//MOVED

Hi there! Smile

Please, take a look at this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18095-about-the-online-features-of-g4tw-s-the-sims-4

In the moment, we are still experimenting with this online features. Some people are able to log in, some don't. If you want, you can try connecting. Keep in mind that if you log in you should do it with a fake Origin account just in case, and all of the DLC content will be gone from the game as long as you are logged in. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 18:52

Thanks so much! If I log out again will the DLC content be back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 18:54

nasayakah wrote:Thanks so much! If I log out again will the DLC content be back?

Yes, if you log out and close Origin all of the DLC content will be back in the game/catalog. When you are logged in with your fake Origin account the objects only disappear from the Build Mode, so if you have already placed some of those in one house they will stay there (so it won't mess up any constructions you made).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top