Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 store contents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 store contents Empty sims 3 store contents

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:41

i downloaded some store update contents.but dnt understand where i will copy store contents.i know world contents are to copy in documents/electronics arts/sims 3/downloads .but where will i put store contents?and what is mode?

Back to top Go down

sims 3 store contents Empty Re: sims 3 store contents

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 19:14

Saila wrote:i downloaded some store update contents.but dnt understand where i will copy store contents.i know world contents are to copy in documents/electronics arts/sims 3/downloads .but where will i put store contents?and what is mode?

Hi again. Smile

If what you are downloading are Sims3Packs, then they should all be put in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads. Those can be installed through the Launcher in the "Downloads" tab.

If what you are downloading are .packages, please take a look at this guide here:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf

You can download the Framework there if you don't have it already, and it explains pretty well how to install them. Mods generally are also .package files, so they follow the same procedure. Please also keep in mind that some Store Content requires that you have the Store Fixes, that can be found here:
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

Those also come with a guide to install them. If you don't understand anything else, please post back. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 20:40

i download june 2011 store update package full.i download single store contents also.i downloaded store fix.downloaded framework,extract result Mode.I place that mode folder in My document/the sims 3.like super natural store content full.after extract there is 12 contents ,pl tell me now wher will i copy these contents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 21:10

Saila wrote:i download june 2011 store update package full.i download single store contents also.i downloaded store fix.downloaded framework,extract result Mode.I place that mode folder in My document/the sims 3.like super natural store content full.after extract there is 12 contents ,pl tell me now wher will i copy these contents.

Sorry, but where did those "12 contents" come from? I couldn't really understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Oct 2014, 22:30

Saila wrote:i download june 2011 store update package full.i download single store contents also.i downloaded store fix.downloaded framework,extract result Mode.I place that mode folder in My document/the sims 3.like super natural store content full.after extract there is 12 contents ,pl tell me now wher will i copy these contents.

Files with the .sims3pack ending go into the following location:

My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads.

And they must be installed with the launcher after that. If the files have the ending .package, then they go into the following location:

My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages.

And that's it for .packages; there's nothing more to do.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top