Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates  Empty Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 15:11

I understand that that G4TW mediafire is down at the moment. I really would like some store contents, new worlds and all that i dont have any (only have the base games and all the expansions). Is it possible i download my contents from other blogs? Because i tried, but they just wont install. If not i just messed things up because i also download patches when i downloaded the contents.

Back to top Go down

Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates  Empty Re: Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 15:21

Please be patient a little while longer! Wink

Back to top Go down

Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates  Empty Re: Installing Sims 3 Store Contents & Updates

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 17:09

I will have to do that, i will play how i've been playing, will delete all the store contents that i recently downloaded because they are not installing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 19:44

Hopefully we will get the store content stuff up as per the header picture shows. We are all in the same boat unfortunately it is just one of those things at the moment,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 02:09

Fields wrote:Hopefully we will get the store content stuff up as per the header picture shows. We are all in the same boat unfortunately it is just one of those things at the moment,

We are just a bit impatient, sims can do that to you. G4TW has never let us down, and i dont think they will ever let us down any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jun 2013, 04:47

jus17 wrote:I will have to do that, i will play how i've been playing, will delete all the store contents that i recently downloaded because they are not installing.

If you want to do that, then follow the instructions provided here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 19:50

Thanks Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top