Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural?? Empty Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural??

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 01:45

Ok, so I have the Sims 3 working just fine, but I used a crack for Sims 3 Supernatural and for some reason it isn't working. Does this Ultimate fix work for Supernatural??

Last edited by super221bwolf on Sat 01 Nov 2014, 01:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural?? Empty Re: Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural??

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 01:50

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Where exactly did you get Supernatural from? And the base game? The Ultimate Fix works for every expansion pack, provided that you install at least one released after Generations and get them from here. Wink

Unless you tell us exactly where you got them from, I can't really guarantee that it will work.

Back to top Go down

Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural?? Empty Re: Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural??

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 05:48

I got the base Sims 3 from Demonoid.com. It came with crack and final patch. Then I can't remember where I got the Supernatural package from. I applied the ultimate patch but my Sims 3 Supernatural is getting stuck on the loading screen. It's not locking up or anything just been sitting there for the past 15 minutes with no progress.

//EDIT

I got the Supernatural package of KA. I know that there were only like three or four different ones. If I could look at the website, I could tell you which one it was but for some reason KA isn't working right now. Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural?? 3042021053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 06:29

super221bwolf wrote:I got the base Sims 3 from Demonoid.com. It came with crack and final patch. Then I can't remember where I got the Supernatural package from. I applied the ultimate patch but my Sims 3 Supernatural is getting stuck on the loading screen. It's not locking up or anything just been sitting there for the past 15 minutes with no progress.

//EDIT

I got the Supernatural package of KA. I know that there were only like three or four different ones. If I could look at the website, I could tell you which one it was but for some reason KA isn't working right now. Does the Sims 3 Ultimate fix work for Sims 3 Supernatural?? 3042021053

I see. Well, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you much with that then. The Ultimate Fix is only guaranteed to work with our release, and officially we don't offer support for not-G4TW downloads. We can't vouch anything for a download you didn't get from here. 

Perhaps you could consider uninstalling those and downloading them from G4TW. Then you'd had the full extent of what our support can offer. Wink
Of course, that's only if you want. 

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 06:42

When I get faster internet, I'll download y'all's. Thank you so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Nov 2014, 07:03

super221bwolf wrote:When I get faster internet, I'll download y'all's. Thank you so much!!!

Just out of interest: who or what is "KA", from which you downloaded Supernatural ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 13:55

super221bwolf wrote:When I get faster internet, I'll download y'all's. Thank you so much!!!

OK! Very Happy
If you encounter any issues during the installation of the ones from here, be sure to let us know! 

Carlos wrote:

Just out of interest: who or what is "KA", from which you downloaded Supernatural ? Smile  

I assume that means KickAss Torrents? Although I'm just guessing here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 21:20

Yeah, it's KickAss. Sorry I abbreviate everything. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Nov 2014, 22:15

SeoY wrote:
Carlos wrote:

I assume that means KickAss Torrents? Although I'm just guessing here...

super221bwolf wrote:Yeah, it's KickAss. Sorry I abbreviate everything. Smile

Yes, but it's normally called "KAT", hence my initial confusion. But no worries. Razz  By the way: if the installer is not "modified" in any way, you can use G4TW's stuff too. 

It's not so easy to tell whether you're dealing with a modified installer, but often you have custom installer screens, or you are dealing with a single .exe file (in the download), which you need to double-click on to start installing. Feel free to PM the me link to that release on KAT, and I'll see if I can figure out more.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top