Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work. Empty Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work.

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 16:13

Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work. 3479271199
Version: 1.50.56.021002
Under 'Update' Button: 18.0.126.021001
Expansions: University Life, Seasons, Pets, Diesel Stuff, Generations
All expansions are from games4theworld
I do not have any mods on the game
I've cleared my cache but this hasn't helped either

The game has been working perfectly fine other than it freezing every once in a while and closing unexpectedly, of course that's been usual for just about any game. I decided I wanted to try Supernatural, so I did and just a little while ago I installed it. After putting on the fix, I tried opening it. Nothing happened. I have absolutely no idea why Sims stopped working, it just did. Everything beforehand worked perfectly fine other than a small glitch with University Life, of course I doubt this was the problem considering it only happened once on one save, but if you believe it may be relevant just ask me and I'll say what happened.

Back to top Go down

Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work. Empty Re: Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work.

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 16:08

When you applied the ultimate fix, did you follow ALL the steps?

Back to top Go down

Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work. Empty Re: Installed Supernatural, now Sims 3 doesn't work.

Post by invalidusername Fri 03 May 2013, 16:23

Did you reapply the manual patch once you were done installing games? This can help a lot of errors get solved before you even know they're there. Also, try reapplying the crack from the fix. Sometimes (this has even happened to me) it doesn't copy over correctly.

Also, are you using any mods/cc?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top