Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]? Empty Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 09:38

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask or post about something like this here, but I'll take my chances ^^;

So when TS4 was released, I got impatient and immediately downloaded and installed the TS4 3DM crack. This version was really buggy at first but it got fixed soon enough and I was finally able to run and play the game smoothly.

After the crack fixes though, it seemed like 3DM stopped updating the game and at about the same time, I found out that G4TW had already released a crack for TS4. I tried to download the G4TW crack but it's been WEEKS and so far, I've only been able to download only 2.8% of the .rar file.

Since I already have the game installed, I was wondering if there was a [crack and installation instructions only] download? Sorry, but I'm afraid I really don't have the patience to wait for my (8.3GB .rar) torrent to finish downloading. ^^;

Back to top Go down

Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]? Empty Re: Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:22

Hello,
I think you can try getting the latest Ultimate Fix.
This will update your game with pools, and the crack is included.

This should replace any crack 3DM has done so far on your PC.

Back to top Go down

Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]? Empty Re: Switching from 3DM to Games4TheWorld [Sims 4]?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:50

Thanks for the reply! Downloading the Ultimate Fix right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:51

Please tell us how it went!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:25

Okay, I've finished downloading the UF. I added the install folder for TS4 to my AV exceptions and copy-pasted the folders from the .rar file just as the instructions said. I double clicked the TS4.exe but it gave me this error:

Unable to start:
Initialization error at start up.
[135dec40:1ac191d9:00000064]

I tried disabling my AV, recopy-pasting the crack, and installed (repair) bothe vcredist files from my install folder (which was replaced by the one in the .rar) but it didn't work.
I also tried to launch Origin first, but it would no longer launch.

Help? ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:28

Please add the whole The Sims 4 folder in Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\ to your antivirus, then try again.
And please use WINRAR to extract all the files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:50

asterisk0228 wrote:Okay, I've finished downloading the UF. I added the install folder for TS4 to my AV exceptions and copy-pasted the folders from the .rar file just as the instructions said. I double clicked the TS4.exe but it gave me this error:

Unable to start:
Initialization error at start up.
[135dec40:1ac191d9:00000064]

I tried disabling my AV, recopy-pasting the crack, and installed (repair) bothe vcredist files from my install folder (which was replaced by the one in the .rar) but it didn't work.
I also tried to launch Origin first, but it would no longer launch.

Help? ^^;

Hi there! Smile

Sorry, but the 3DM crack and our release are fundamentally different, and therefore they are incompatible with each other. To be sure, you'll have to uninstall the one you have right now (a clean uninstall) and then download our release and install it. 

If you're using uTorrent, have you taken a look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

It can help with the slow download. 

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:55

Actually I installed my sims game in a different location/drive. I did include the whole folder in the exclusion and I even tried to run TS4 with my AV turned off...

[edit]
Aw fudge... What if I uninstalled my game, re-install TS4 with the installer I got from 3DM (in C:\...\Electronic Arts, and then applied the UF, would that work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:56

Nope, you need a fresh install from our torrents.
Sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 17:59

Awww... alright then... Sad I'll try the uTorrent fix.

//EDIT: When I finish downloading the whole thing, would it be okay NOT to install TS4 in C:\...\Electronic Arts, or do I really need to install there to make it work? I'm sort of running low on space in that drive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 18:17

For compatibility reasons, it is better to install in the location that is proposed.
We've had some users whose game bugs because they changed location...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top