Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switching from Reloaded to Games4theworld saves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Switching from Reloaded to Games4theworld saves Empty Switching from Reloaded to Games4theworld saves

Post by Guest Fri 11 Dec 2015, 15:17

Hi, I don't know where to post this, but here it goes. I've been using the sims 4 from reloaded for a few months now, and while I know the two are essentially the same I know games4theworld takes extra measures to make sure the game works well. My question is If I switch from one to the other, will it do any harm in my save files? I once tried to use the save file from one download to the other and it seemed like it was corrupted so I stuck with reloaded, but I'd rather feel more comfortable knowing I got it from games4theworld. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Switching from Reloaded to Games4theworld saves Empty Re: Switching from Reloaded to Games4theworld saves

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Dec 2015, 17:48

canidia wrote:Hi, I don't know where to post this, but here it goes. I've been using the sims 4 from reloaded for a few months now, and while I know the two are essentially the same I know games4theworld takes extra measures to make sure the game works well. My question is If I switch from one to the other, will it do any harm in my save files? I once tried to use the save file from one download to the other and it seemed like it was corrupted so I stuck with reloaded, but I'd rather feel more comfortable knowing I got it from games4theworld. Thanks.

Hello canidia,

Nope, no harm for any savefiles (a short, but concise reply alien ).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top