Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toilet Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toilet Glitch Empty Toilet Glitch

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 19:01

Is anyone else getting the toilet glitch, where no matter where you put the toilet the sims wont be able to flush or clean it? It says that the sim cant get to it WhatDidUJustCallMe?

***edit***

Welp turns out i just had to reset the object 
Noob

Last edited by queenmarj on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 00:03; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Toilet Glitch Empty Re: Toilet Glitch

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Nov 2014, 23:57

queenmarj wrote:Is anyone else getting the toilet glitch, where no matter where you put the toilet the sims wont be able to flush or clean it? It says that the sim cant get to it WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello again,

Sorry, no toilet glitch on my end. You can try opening the cheat console, and typing in CTRL + SHIFT + C. Then type

sims.hard_reset

And then hit enter. See if that improves anything. But if not, I'll try and look more into that next time I get to it. Good luck !

P.S Have you also tried DELETING the toilet in the buy-mode, and then buying a new one ?

//EDIT

Queenmarj, once you actually got a reply from someone, you do NOT need to edit your own post. Smile  I only mentioned this last time so that you don't post twice in a row. So if you post something, and get a reply from someone, just write a new reply, that will show up after the reply from that other person.

And as long as you don't get a reply, please edit your post then. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top