Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire sim keeps using the toilet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire sim keeps using the toilet Empty Vampire sim keeps using the toilet

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jun 2017, 18:49

Hello! 
So I just started a new game, got tired of old family, and I created a vampire (first time since the latest update) and as I started playing any action that I give her will cancel because she is using the toilet. For example I told her to go and chat with somebody, she used the computer and then next minute she went on the toilet. I thought it was something to do with her needs so I used cheat to fill her needs. She still kept going on the toilet. I haven't had that problem with human sims and I tested all of my mods, they are up to date and working properly, it's just that thing with, as it seems to me, vampire sims going on the toilet every second. I can't do anything else anymore because her "need for toilet" expanded to using it every second. Help please.

Back to top Go down

Vampire sim keeps using the toilet Empty Re: Vampire sim keeps using the toilet

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 15:43

Just to be sure, try running the game with no mods installed. Else, this actually is a bug with the legit game as well and the only workaround I saw was

• Turn off free will
  • Buy the steel bladder (if i'm not wrong about the name) reward
  • Delete your localthumbcache.package

Of course if you found a way to 'fix this' do tell us as well. Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top