Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Offline?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Offline? Empty The Sims 4 Offline?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 04:57

Heyaa~ ! Is there any way i can play the sims 4 offline?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Offline? Empty Re: The Sims 4 Offline?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 05:04

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

What do you mean with "offline"? Offline like in Origin or offline like not connected to the Internet? Either way, yes, you can. The game should work fine if you aren't connected to the internet, and there's no need to have Origin open for the game to work. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 07:07

Thanks.. I'm new here.  I just love G4TW! Too awesome!! 
Anyways...What i mean by offline is offline not connected to the internet while playing the game. How can i do that? Please reply ASAP, because i'm going to visit my grandparents and no internet available there.. urgghh... please help.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Nov 2014, 08:36

Ann_Flawless wrote:Thanks.. I'm new here.  I just love G4TW! Too awesome!! 
Anyways...What i mean by offline is offline not connected to the internet while playing the game. How can i do that? Please reply ASAP, because i'm going to visit my grandparents and no internet available there.. urgghh... please help.

The game - again - is by default "offline". So it doesn't matter that your grandparent's place doesn't have internet. Smile  You can simply play the game (but you won't be able to use the "gallery" though).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 13:05

Can you teach me how to do that? Sorry.. Everytime i tried to start my game, it tells me to sign in origin..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 13:09

Ann_Flawless wrote:Can you teach me how to do that? Sorry.. Everytime i tried to start my game, it tells me to sign in origin..

So, you have it bought in Origin?

You still need to log in, even if there is no Internet. When you log in, Origin will open in Offline Mode (as it can't go online), and then you simply start the game from there. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 13:41

No. I didn't bought it on origin. Facepalm I downloaded it free from Sidkrow.  Oh my... Everytime i want to play the sims 4, i have to login to origin and play in offline mode. I want to play ts4 without login to origin.. Why God. Why God.  but i don't know how. please help me..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Nov 2014, 13:51

Ann_Flawless wrote:No. I didn't bought it on origin. Facepalm I downloaded it free from Sidkrow.  Oh my... Everytime i want to play the sims 4, i have to login to origin and play in offline mode. I want to play ts4 without login to origin.. Why God. Why God.  but i don't know how. please help me..

Yeah, that's what I suspected too. You cannot play "offline" with the Skidrow/3DM game. Please un-install that game completely, and then re-boot the computer, to finish the un-install. After that, please re-download the version from Games4TheWorld here:

http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Sorry I can't give you a more comfortable solution. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 13:58

Thanks!! I will uninstall and download g4tw version. Smile I'm so impressed on how quick you guys reply. Keep up the good work..  :canttouchthis:thankss soo much again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Nov 2014, 05:03

Ann_Flawless wrote:Thanks!! I will uninstall and download g4tw version. Smile I'm so impressed on how quick you guys reply. Keep up the good work..  :canttouchthis:thankss soo much again.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, good luck and tell us how it went ! Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top