Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 01:04

I am currently having a problem with the ultimate fix... Duh, that's why I'm writing to you.

The current problem, is that I will not transfer the TS4.exe file over to the Sims 4 bin, when I do I get this file instead, or something with similar properties...

Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] 118440b3083642ccd9e31f6046dd9646

To let you know, Yes the Sims 4 folders are excluded on my Antivirus, but at the same time, I didn't turn it off while I was downloading the game, if that possibly would be a problem?

Back to top Go down

Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 01:27

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Are you extracting the Ultimate Fix with WinRAR? If you use any other program, the files inside may get corrupted. You can get WinRAR 4.20 from our downloads website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Try extracting the Ultimate Fix with WinRAR and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 16:03

I finally figured out the problem. I disabled my avast, and simply repaired the sims 4, and that fixed the problem Wink I'm able to play now!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top