Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Monte Vista Pizza Oven?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Monte Vista Pizza Oven? Empty Sims 3 Monte Vista Pizza Oven?

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 14:04

Hello, [sorry if this is in the wrong place, this was the first place I saw that I thought this could be posted in] I'm having a small problem with the Monte Vista Pizza Oven - I got it with the Monte Vista neighborhood download on this website, so I thought you were the perfect people to help me! I tested it just now, and it works, I have interactions, but when my Sim is cooking the food, no dough ever shows up, nor the plate/thing she uses to put the food into the Oven. I know it's a small thing, but it really bugs me, I wanted to see her do it! Is there anyway I can fix this? I'm pretty sure I installed a Store Fix after downloading these neighborhoods, and I'm pretty sure it was the latest one.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Monte Vista Pizza Oven? Empty Re: Sims 3 Monte Vista Pizza Oven?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Nov 2014, 16:15

Darky23 wrote:Hello, [sorry if this is in the wrong place, this was the first place I saw that I thought this could be posted in] I'm having a small problem with the Monte Vista Pizza Oven - I got it with the Monte Vista neighborhood download on this website, so I thought you were the perfect people to help me! I tested it just now, and it works, I have interactions, but when my Sim is cooking the food, no dough ever shows up, nor the plate/thing she uses to put the food into the Oven. I know it's a small thing, but it really bugs me, I wanted to see her do it! Is there anyway I can fix this? I'm pretty sure I installed a Store Fix after downloading these neighborhoods, and I'm pretty sure it was the latest one.

Hello Darky23,

You need to install the "store fixes" in order for the pizza oven to work properly. Smile  Get it here (install instructions are included !).

http://goo.gl/hmHz6g

Then try the game again. Good luck and keep us posted.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 21:53

OK, thank you for replying; I've done all the steps included in the Installation Guide, so I'm just booting my game up to test if it has worked. The only concern I had was that in my Mods folder (Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods) I had no Overrides folder - does this mean anything, prevent these fixes from working? I just made a new Folder and named it Overrides, is this what I was supposed to do?

//EDIT

Aah! Thank you, it totally worked! I can't thank you enough, now my Sim doesn't look like a total nutter!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Nov 2014, 22:06

Darky23 wrote:OK, thank you for replying; I've done all the steps included in the Installation Guide, so I'm just booting my game up to test if it has worked. The only concern I had was that in my Mods folder (Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods) I had no Overrides folder - does this mean anything, prevent these fixes from working? I just made a new Folder and named it Overrides, is this what I was supposed to do?

In your case it shouldn't matter that you don't have the Overrides folder. Since the Monte Vista world is a .sims3pack file, and hence it's enough if you put the stuff into the Mods/Packages folder.

And yes, in case you also have some store items in .package file format, you can simply create that Overrides folder on your own then. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top