Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

initialization error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

initialization error Empty initialization error

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 02:58

I'm new here. so i have installed the sims 4 and updated it with ultimate fix, i have disabled the window defender and i don't have an anti-virus software installed, but i get an initialization error. I uninstalled it, restarted the computer, reinstalled it and put ultimate fix folders in and it still doesn't work. I'm not sure what i can do.. Help

message says:
unable to start: initialization error at start up. [135dec40:984c6a38:00000077]

i have windows 8 x86 if that helps..

Back to top Go down

initialization error Empty Re: initialization error

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 03:04

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Please, take a look at this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-fix-2

Follow the instructions carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Dec 2014, 03:12

i've followed all instructions, i don't have an anti-virus software, but it still doesn't work  Sad and just realised i have windows 8.1

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Dec 2014, 07:36

tinavani wrote:i've followed all instructions, i don't have an anti-virus software, but it still doesn't work  Sad and just realised i have windows 8.1

Hello,

Do you have any other "security"-software ? Like custom firewall programs or anti-malware software ? From what I've seen, many peole have huge problems in correctly configuring their "security"-software, but let's see.

I assume you actually downloaded the game from Games4TheWorld ? 

And can you also re-download the latest Ultimate fix for Sims 4, and re-apply it according to the included instructions ? Get it here:
http://goo.gl/n1kiU2

If nothing works, please read up on the "TeamViewer" information here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/contact.html

And then join the chatbox, at the top of the forum's main page, when you see me online there. I'll then try and help you via TeamViewer. Good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top