Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initialization Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Initialization Error Empty Initialization Error

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 23:39

Everyone seems to be getting a certain type of intialization error, but the one I'm getting is different (I think).
I just installed the GTW torrent, followed the instructions step by step. However, Origin won't go offline in game, so I followed instructions to use the task manager to completely shut all TS4 related programs down, which I did. I'm not sure if it went offline in game now, because now when I go to start the game (by right clicking on the icon and selecting 'Run as Administrator', I get:

Unable to Start:

Initialization error at startup.

[135dec40:984c6a38:00000077:00000000]

Please help, I'm desperate to play GTW and have been looking forward to it for ages Sad

-M

Back to top Go down

Initialization Error Empty Re: Initialization Error

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:39

MikkiMouse wrote:Everyone seems to be getting a certain type of intialization error, but the one I'm getting is different (I think).
I just installed the GTW torrent, followed the instructions step by step. However, Origin won't go offline in game, so I followed instructions to use the task manager to completely shut all TS4 related programs down, which I did. I'm not sure if it went offline in game now, because now when I go to start the game (by right clicking on the icon and selecting 'Run as Administrator', I get:

Unable to Start:

Initialization error at startup.

[135dec40:984c6a38:00000077:00000000]

Please help, I'm desperate to play GTW and have been looking forward to it for ages Sad

-M

//MOVED

Sorry for the belated reply,

Do you still need help with that... ? You also have another topic opened, about a problem with the Origin client, so I'm unsure if this issue here and your other one (about Origin) may be interrelated. But let's see.

Did you check this topic here, which serves as an introduction ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Note that you may need to do additional research on your own too, especially if you have different anti-virus software than the one I used in the guide. Good luck, and feel free to get back to us anytime ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top