Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Sims 3 Fast Lane isn't working!?![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serial Sims 3 Fast Lane isn't working!?![SOLVED] Empty Serial Sims 3 Fast Lane isn't working!?![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011, 23:30

Hello guys,

I know there are a lot of topics about Sims 3 issues but I can't find the answer to my question on this forum (or anywhere else)
First I mounted and installed Sims 3 Generations (among other expansion packs) and everything went well. I tried to install Fast Lane using Installation Guide and the serial that I found there. When that serial didn't work I searched on the Internet for another one but couldn't find it. Every serial code I found is the same as in the downloaded file. I read some of the posts on the forum as I hoped that someone would have mentioned it but apparently I am the only one with this problem.

Do You know where I can find a new serial key or how to make one (if that is possible)? Or do you perhaps know what I did wrong?
Thank You in advance.

Kind regards,

Char (Holland)

//EDIT

This one is solved. I still don't know how but now it suddenly works with the same serial. You can close this one.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.
- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Serial Sims 3 Fast Lane isn't working!?![SOLVED] Empty Re: Serial Sims 3 Fast Lane isn't working!?![SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:43

Hello,
Glad you got it to work. I think you may have made a typo.
If you run into any other problems, don't hesitate to post.