Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll Empty Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 17:16

Hi there,

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but I am currently encountering a problem with Game Maker 8.0 that I downloaded here. I have already installed and copied the crack to the correct directory, but it says "Failed to load Softwrap.dll. Program will only run in LITE edition". Why can't the Softwrap.dll be loaded? I am using Windows 8.1 Pro by the way. Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll Empty Re: Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Dec 2014, 20:55

rajaerry wrote:Hi there,

It has been a while since I have posted anything, but I am currently encountering a problem with Game Maker 8.0 that I downloaded here. I have already installed and copied the crack to the correct directory, but it says "Failed to load Softwrap.dll. Program will only run in LITE edition". Why can't the Softwrap.dll be loaded? I am using Windows 8.1 Pro by the way. Thanks in advance.

Hello rajaerry,

I'm afraid I can't help with that issue, since I haven't downloaded that software myself. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Please wait for the Admin to come and reply to you here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll Empty Re: Game Maker 8.0 failed to load Softwrap.dll

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 22:08

sometimes antiviruses delete .dll files espicially if its a crack it happened to me many times until i added the file to the list of approved files

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Dec 2014, 14:15

trojen100 wrote:sometimes antiviruses delete .dll files espicially if its a crack it happened to me many times until i added the file to the list of approved files
No its not deleted it's still there. Guess I'm gonna contact admin myself then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 22 Dec 2014, 22:45

rajaerry wrote:Hi there,

Hello,

I don't use this software myself, so I might not be able to help you fix the issue either.
Try closing the error and using the software in LITE mode. Then go to the "File" tab and check "Advanced mode". Something like that?
After that, restart the software.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Dec 2014, 15:10

sometimes antiviruses delete some of the info especially if its a cracked version i had this problem with adobe Dreamweaver it used to delete a .dll file which is the crack or sometimes become corrupted on its own and you have to install it again try installing the program again or read this:

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=396169

from what i see your dll file is the one carrying the crack and your antivirus acts as if its a malicious file

my opinion:
i simply don't like game maker i use unity its free and no need for crack they use 3 types of programming languages mono,C++, and i think java they have a very helpfull coummunity and you can learn from there videos they have a digital school they even help you in how to advertise  your game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top