Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED] Empty Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 02:56

Trying to install Windows 7 but my bootcamp installer is not recognizing the disc any suggestions? 

Also, the activator that comes with the .iso will that work on other versions as well? Reason I ask is because I have another copy which is a legit version it is just I do not have a product key for it any more. I lost it. Sad

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Dec 2014, 03:54

AlwaysSimming wrote:Trying to install Windows 7 but my bootcamp installer is not recognizing the disc any suggestions? 

Also, the activator that comes with the .iso will that work on other versions as well? Reason I ask is because I have another copy which is a legit version it is just I do not have a product key for it any more. I lost it. Sad

Hello,

Did you download the one that says "Windows 7 All Editions x64 and x86", here?
http://games4theworld.org/downloads

Because that's the "newer" one, and it is bootable. Unlike the older version, which wasn't bootable. And you did configure your BIOS on the Mac computer to boot from the disc drive too ? 

As for the activation, please see this thread here, which (probably) describes the easiest possible activation of Windows 7:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17907-windows-7-update-disables-remove-wat-activation-possible-fix

Good luck.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 04:10

No the Windows 7 All Editions I was unable to dowload the other one. The torrent would not download.

//EDIT

RemoveWAT worked wonders! Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Dec 2014, 20:53

AlwaysSimming wrote:No the Windows 7 All Editions I was unable to dowload the other one. The torrent would not download.

//EDIT

RemoveWAT worked wonders! Windows 7 - G4TW on Bootcamp. [SOLVED] Icon_biggrin Thank you so much!

Why wouldn't Windows 7 download ? Have you actually tried clicking on the white square, on the left of the download name ? That magnet link should then open "directly" in your torrent client.

But it's good to hear that RemoveWAT works fine for you. Can we consider this solved, or should I leave the topic open ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 21:41

It said the cache could not be found but everything is fixed. So yes. It is solved. Smile thank you so much!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Dec 2014, 21:50

AlwaysSimming wrote:It said the cache could not be found but everything is fixed. So yes. It is solved. Smile thank you so much!!! Smile

Yes, I tried it again, and if I click on the white square directly on the left of the download name, then the magnet link opens directly in my uTorrent. If you want any other download from G4TW, you should try that method too. Smile  

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top