Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 latest update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 latest update. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 latest update. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 20 Dec 2014, 15:29

Hello, I would like to request the latest update of the sims 4 (version 1.3.18.1010) this one is free, but I cannot download it from origin Sad can you please put a torrent link for this update. thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 latest update. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 latest update. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Dec 2014, 21:42

majdachn wrote:Hello, I would like to request the latest update of the sims 4 (version 1.3.18.1010) this one is free, but I cannot download it from origin Sad can you please put a torrent link for this update. thank you!!

//MOVED

Hello majdachn and welcome,

Please stay tuned for more information on that. We will of course try to get all Sims 4 contents out, but the way things look, this game is very hard to crack, unlike Sims 3. What this means, I can't really tell myself, sorry. But in any case, updates are going to take much longer to be released, sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Dec 2014, 06:25

Carlos wrote:

Please stay tuned for more information on that. We will of course try to get all Sims 4 contents out, but the way things look, this game is very hard to crack, unlike Sims 3. What this means, I can't really tell myself, sorry. But in any case, updates are going to take much longer to be released, sorry.
Well, I'm glad to hear at least some news on this. I'm either going to buy the full game or simply wait for the update (because it's really not huge, mind us). Please know we appreciate your efforts in the past, present, and future. Don't rush yourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 15:26

thank you for your response I am really glad that you are putting your efforts for us !! thanks again Smile

Mod edit: question answered, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top