Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED] Empty My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:20

Hi, I'm new here so I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place..
I just downloaded all the sims from here, and also did a superpatch for my base game before installing the expensions, do i still need to manually update the expensions?

my basegame version is now 1.42

My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED] 1577371209
Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED] Empty Re: My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:45

Depends on the expansion installed - safest bet is to just do it.

Back to top Go down

My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED] Empty Re: My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:57

oh okay, i've installed all the expansions so my guess is i have to do it all. do you know where i can download the manual patch for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 05:12

thanks!

//EDIT

oh the link you gave me is the same patch that I used, so do I still use it? and do I have to update everytime i install a new patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 06:39

It depends on what you're installing. Best bet is to just run it again, then copy the "# Crack" from the ultimate fix back over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 06:54

okay thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 Jan 2013, 14:16

Hello there,

Anything else we can currently help you with?
(Try reading this too: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly )
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 03:43

Everything is working fine now!
Thanks!

EDIT//

Sorry, but now when i try to install the world adventure, they say that the region is different and i cannot install it is there anyway to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:41

Hello,

Did you download it from G4TW? There are instructions on changing the SKU in your registry, to avoid this error, in the installation guide.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 15:56

yup i dled everything from here. and ya i found it. thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:09

Hello,

Good! We'll keep this topic open for you, please let us know the final result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 03:38

Everything is working fine! Thanks for the great help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:39

Hello there,

Glad to hear it's working fine now.
Thank you Hexorcist and Lady ElDi.
Enjoy the game and let us know if you need more assistance! My sims 3 basegame is updated to the latest do I need to update the expensions? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top