Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Sims in CAS?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invisible Sims in CAS?  Empty Invisible Sims in CAS?

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 19:42

Hi, I have this problem with my sims being invisible in CAS. I've tried running the game without mods/cc, I've added the sims 4 folders to the exclusion list of my antivirus and I even disabled my antivirus, but the problem still occurs. I've also tried uninstalling and then installing the game again. When I did that I've actually tried running the game before I applied the Ultimate Fix, and the sims appeared just fine. Then I applied the fix and the problem re-appeared. 
I'm really confused on how to fix this.

Back to top Go down

Invisible Sims in CAS?  Empty Re: Invisible Sims in CAS?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Dec 2014, 23:01

Crissu xD wrote:Hi, I have this problem with my sims being invisible in CAS. I've tried running the game without mods/cc, I've added the sims 4 folders to the exclusion list of my antivirus and I even disabled my antivirus, but the problem still occurs. I've also tried uninstalling and then installing the game again. When I did that I've actually tried running the game before I applied the Ultimate Fix, and the sims appeared just fine. Then I applied the fix and the problem re-appeared. 
I'm really confused on how to fix this.

Hello Crissu,

Try adding the download location for your internet browser stuff (!!!) to the "exclusions" too. That means: the folder where the stuff you download with your internet browser gets saved.

Then re-download the Ultimate fix and re-apply it. Start the game then and see if that makes any difference. Good luck and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Dec 2014, 15:45

So I did as you said and now I have the "The Sims 4 has stopped working" problem
I was wondering, could this all be caused by the fact that I can't install vcredist_x64? At first I thought because it was already installed, but now I'm not so sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Dec 2014, 03:51

Crissu xD wrote:So I did as you said and now I have the "The Sims 4 has stopped working" problem
I was wondering, could this all be caused by the fact that I can't install vcredist_x64? At first I thought because it was already installed, but now I'm not so sure.

Sorry for the late reply, but you cannot install the vcredist_x64 because you have a 32-bit Windows system. So forget about it; it's not important for you.

Now see this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes

This here is written for Sims 3, but can you do step #2, and apply the steps to your TS4.exe, in your base game location of Sims 4 ? The file is located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Or C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin if you have a legit game.

After you added that file to the "DEP exceptions", try this:
If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 of the above guide in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS4.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

If you don't have 4GB of RAM and/or a 32-bit Windows, forget the step.

Now try the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top