Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED] Empty I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jan 2015, 15:40

Hi, first of all I want to thank you for this website, you're doing a great job!  I love you

My question is: I have the authentic version of the base game, Adventures, Late Night and Pets (as in they were all bought Oh my... ) and I want to download and install the rest of the expansion packs, but I'm not sure how to do so since the instructions refer to the case when the base game is not yet installed and requires the fix manual patch. Should I follow those instructions? Or just uninstall what I have and get the Complete Collection? confused

I hope you can help  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

CRACK - I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jan 2015, 15:57

Just follow the instructions, since you have already done step 1, skip it, and do step 2, re patching the game doesn't hurt if its already patched, and just follow the rest of the guide.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I have the authentic base game, does that change the installation process? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 05:48

Hi! Ok so you need to apply the manual patch. After you are done with that, install the rest of the expansions. Then just apply the crack found in the #crack folder of the ultimate fix to the base game bin location. After that, you should be able to play with no issues. If you require any further assistance be sure to let us know so that we can help you further. Happy Simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 15:18

Thanks, it's all working! Very Happy

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top