Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - [Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED] Empty [Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jan 2015, 18:56

Hello,

I have the original game of Sims 3 and downloaded some expansion and stuff packs from here. I followed the instructions and installed them all. Then, I cracked them as said to the installation guide.
I'm having a problem with Seasons. It requires a disk and after I've done some research and try updating the game again and re-installing it, nothing worked. Then the game showed this notification, (I tried to translate it as best as I could):

"It seems that you have installed informal modification of the game that does not match the current version of The Sims 3 that you own. We recommend that you either uninstall these modify games or acquire updates to them - otherwise you may experience operational problems or serious errors."

I downloaded the update 1.48.5, that was the update the Seasons had and tried to apply it, but I already had the 1.67.2 installed, so it didn't work.

I've seen a million of tutorial videos and read another million of suggestions, with no result.

Does anybody knows how to solve this problem? Or, at least, what the problem is?
Thanks, Helen.  Smile

Back to top Go down

CRACK - [Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 05:44

If you have any mods or custom content, please make sure these are up to date as well. I would suggest running the manual patch once again and then reapplying the crack located in the #Crack folder of the ultimate fix. By doing this, it should correct the issue you are having with seasons requiring a disk.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - [Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED] Empty Re: [Sims 3] Seasons requires disk (original game and pirated packs) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 17:51

Thank you so much! It worked! Amazing, after all these days, it actually worked. 
Hammertime

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top