Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED] Empty I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 18:32

This has happened since i downloaded the patch so that i can update my game, is there a way around this? =[
i also DO have the sims 3 origional disk installed

Back to top Go down

I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 18:46

I take it you installed generations. You probably put generations crack in the wrong location. The crack goes into:

C:\.\electronic arts\the sims 3\game\bin

not,

C:\.\electronic arts\the sims 3 generations\game\bin

Back to top Go down

I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I cant play the sims 3 - No game disk found! please insert sims 3 game disk to proceed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 18:55

Favorlock wrote:I take it you installed generations. You probably put generations crack in the wrong location. The crack goes into:

C:\.\electronic arts\the sims 3\game\bin

not,

C:\.\electronic arts\the sims 3 generations\game\bin

How do i know if i did this?
do i just go there and move it to the sims 3 folder?

Also i went into my generations folder and clicked one of the sims3
start up buttons and it started it up but its been on the loading screen
like 10 mins

I've sorted it out thanks for the help =]

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top