Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short survey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short survey Empty Short survey

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jan 2015, 01:12

Sorry for posting this here guys but i know that one ive been out for so long and two this has nothing to do with sims but i need to reach out to as many people as possible! Can you guys please take a few seconds out of your time to answers this survey on recycling and tigers i've made? I love tigers with all my heart, they are the most majestic cats of the wild and they fascinate me and it kills me that they are a few hundred short from going extinct. so please do me this one favor and answer this? http://goo.gl/forms/RH9sqFVhgx just answer these few questions and your done!

oh oh and if you have an instagram for sims or know any simagrams then drop those usernames because im creating an account for the sims guys!

Back to top Go down

Short survey Empty Re: Short survey

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Jan 2015, 04:37

Madam_Mayslee wrote:Sorry for posting this here guys but i know that one ive been out for so long and two this has nothing to do with sims but i need to reach out to as many people as possible! Can you guys please take a few seconds out of your time to answers this survey on recycling and tigers i've made? I love tigers with all my heart, they are the most majestic cats of the wild and they fascinate me and it kills me that they are a few hundred short from going extinct. so please do me this one favor and answer this? http://goo.gl/forms/RH9sqFVhgx just answer these few questions and your done!

oh oh and if you have an instagram for sims or know any simagrams then drop those usernames because im creating an account for the sims guys!

I took the survey. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top