Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry Point Not Found?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Entry Point Not Found? Empty Entry Point Not Found?

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 20:04

Entry Point Not Found? Screenshot%201
Wtf is this? I don't know what I did wrong. I added the Ultimate Fix and I get this problem. I added it because I was getting this error "The Dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize.

Back to top Go down

Entry Point Not Found? Empty pulling my hair out

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 20:13

I have been having the exact same thing happen to be as the pic above I have tried to fix it but nothing works plz help!

Back to top Go down

Entry Point Not Found? Empty Re: Entry Point Not Found?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Jan 2015, 21:15

sims3hope wrote:Entry Point Not Found? Screenshot%201
Wtf is this? I don't know what I did wrong. I added the Ultimate Fix and I get this problem. I added it because I was getting this error "The Dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize.

Hello,

For now, have a look at these suggestions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

While this is about a different error message, you should still try that too. ALSO, make sure to add the download location for the stuff, that you download with your internet browser(s), to the "exclusions" too. And then you re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 02:39

Carlos wrote:
sims3hope wrote:Entry Point Not Found? Screenshot%201

Hello,

For now, have a look at these suggestions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix

While this is about a different error message, you should still try that too. ALSO, make sure to add the download location for the stuff, that you download with your internet browser(s), to the "exclusions" too. And then you re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile  
Hey Carlos!
The thing is though, is that I don't have ANY anti virus software! None! I don't understand why I'm getting the message when nothing is installed on this computer but uTorrent, Sims 4, WinRar and Chrome. I uninstalled Norton awhile ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:08

sims3hope wrote:Hey Carlos!
The thing is though, is that I don't have ANY anti virus software! None! I don't understand why I'm getting the message when nothing is installed on this computer but uTorrent, Sims 4, WinRar and Chrome. I uninstalled Norton awhile ago!

Now that's strange. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Have you made sure to download and install all available Windows updates ? In particular, try downloading and installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013, as mentioned in my other post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18092-dll-error-strikes-again-solved#125796

Forget about the "arm.exe" though, and go for the other two. Download and install them, and see if that makes any difference. At this point I can only make guesses, since this is the first time I saw that error. Good luck again and keep me posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top