Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. Empty Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 17:23

Help 
  I'm new here. 
Hi, i downloaded the latest ultimate fix and followed the instruction. But outdoor retreat stuff did not appear. Only the holiday pack. Why God. Why. 

Plus, in the instruction it said: If you want to play the game, make sure that Origin is NOT running! (Check system tray too!)

The game can't be played without Origin so how can i make sure that origin not working?

Please Help me here. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. Empty Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 18:33

Hi there, @eliza981! Smile

For Outdoor Retreat to appear, then you need to have Origin closed in the background. If you downloaded our version of the Game, then you indeed can play The Sims 4 without Origin. Did you get the game from here or from somewhere else?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. Empty Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 12:07

Hi!

It also happen to me, all DLC from outdoor retreat are not showing up. Even the holiday pack. I'm using ultimate fix since the sims 3. Also I follow bit by bit the instruction but it doesn't work. Please help us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Feb 2015, 16:29

mamiko wrote:Hi!

It also happen to me, all DLC from outdoor retreat are not showing up. Even the holiday pack. I'm using ultimate fix since the sims 3. Also I follow bit by bit the instruction but it doesn't work. Please help us!

Hi there, @mamiko! Very Happy

Please, create a new topic for your issue. Even if it seems the same problem, the solution for it may be a little different. And with different topics, it's easier to follow the progress of each of you and give advice accordingly.

We'll be glad to try and help you after you've created the new topic. Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 04:50

Hi, what do you mean by origin closed in the background? 
Ya i got the game from here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 04:59

eliza981 wrote:Hi, what do you mean by origin closed in the background? 
Ya i got the game from here.

I mean that you need Origin to be closed, not running. If it's open and logged in, then the DLC will be removed from the game. So, try closing it and enter the game again. See if you can find the DLC then. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 07:48

nope. Didn't work.... I even tried reinstalling the game. Even Reinstalling the game it didn't work. Instead now it show an error of unable to start cause orequired game data is missing or damaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:36

eliza981 wrote:nope. Didn't work.... I even tried reinstalling the game. Even Reinstalling the game it didn't work. Instead now it show an error of unable to start cause orequired game data is missing or damaged.

Sorry, but could you be a little more specific about what you tried and what error did you get in result? For example, when you tried running the game without Origin, "it didn't work" means that even without Origin you weren't getting the DLC objects or that the game was unable to run without Origin?

And when you reinstalled the game, did you do a clean uninstall or a normal one through the Setup?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:26

The Error i get is : 

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. Untitl11

i dont know if what i did is fully uninstalling the game. I uninstall using the setup. i also delete the sims 4 folder located in the documents and the Program File (x86) 
Is this call as clean uninstall?

@SeoY

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:18

eliza981 wrote:The Error i get is : 

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. Untitl11

i dont know if what i did is fully uninstalling the game. I uninstall using the setup. i also delete the sims 4 folder located in the documents and the Program File (x86) 
Is this call as clean uninstall?

@SeoY

My guess is that your "security"-software is messing with the crack of TS4. The best thing I can show you now is this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-2-2015

If you cannot make sense of it, feel free to catch me on the forum's chatbox (at the top of the main page), when you see me online there. Usually, I'm most active there on weekends though. Then I will try and help you via TeamViewer; see also this here. Smile

http://games4theworld.org/contact.html
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:35

Hi, thanks for your help sad to say, I tried out the solutions, but none work, i still need origin to be running in order to play the game.   Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.  @Carlos 

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:33

eliza981 wrote:Hi, thanks for your help sad to say, I tried out the solutions, but none work, i still need origin to be running in order to play the game.   Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.  @Carlos 

Are you sure you are using the version from Games4TheWorld ? Or are you still using the old one from 3DM/Skidrow ? Just yesterday I had anotehr user on here with the same problem. I looked briefly via TeamViewer into this and it tunred out he still had the old 3DM game installed.

You cannot apply Games4TheWorld's Ultimate fix to 3DM's game. You should only use the game from Games4TheWorld, available here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Keep that in mind. Smile  If you still got issues though, I will see to help you via TeamViewer, next time (on the weekend probably).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 15:25

I don't think my game is 3DM.. But i will download the sims 4 from G4TW side again and reinstall it. I let you know if it works. Thanks:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 15:31

eliza981 wrote:I don't think my game is 3DM.. But i will download the sims 4 from G4TW side again and reinstall it. I let you know if it works. Thanks:)

Hi again, @eliza981! Very Happy

To be completely sure, you should uninstall the game you have right now using a tool like Your Uninstaller! Pro. You can get it from our downloads website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Be sure to select "Super Mode" when it asks you how you want to uninstall the game. After that, restart your PC, and reinstall the game downloaded from here.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 16:57

okay. I don't know if this is useful but when i try to unistall, there is this error popped up. The error is Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. Untitl13
and i have to delete the entire folder from the program files in order in make it uninstall. Is this a sign to show the game is so call corrupted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 11 Feb 2015, 20:50

Hello there,

Just click "Retry". If that didn't work, cancel the uninstallation and then continue with the removal via Your Uninstaller! Pro. It'll automatically take care of the leftover files if you have chosen "Super Mode".

Don't forget to restart your PC afterwards, just to be sure.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 15:46

Admin the Great wrote:Hello there,

Just click "Retry". If that didn't work, cancel the uninstallation and then continue with the removal via Your Uninstaller! Pro. It'll automatically take care of the leftover files if you have chosen "Super Mode".

Don't forget to restart your PC afterwards, just to be sure.
Hi, the problem is i tried, but when i click retry, it keeps on popping out. Unless i go into the programs file and delete the sims 4 from there and then use Your Uninstaller! Pro, then it will uninsall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 15:50

Carlos wrote:
eliza981 wrote:Hi, thanks for your help sad to say, I tried out the solutions, but none work, i still need origin to be running in order to play the game.   Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.  @Carlos 

Are you sure you are using the version from Games4TheWorld ? Or are you still using the old one from 3DM/Skidrow ? Just yesterday I had anotehr user on here with the same problem. I looked briefly via TeamViewer into this and it tunred out he still had the old 3DM game installed.

You cannot apply Games4TheWorld's Ultimate fix to 3DM's game. You should only use the game from Games4TheWorld, available here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Keep that in mind. Smile  If you still got issues though, I will see to help you via TeamViewer, next time (on the weekend probably).

I tried reinstalling the sims 4, but it still need origin to be running to play it. I need help through teamviewer haha....  Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. 1490881299 Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. 3785306469

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 14 Feb 2015, 00:53

eliza981 wrote:I tried reinstalling the sims 4, but it still need origin to be running to play it. I need help through teamviewer haha....  Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. 1490881299 Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. 3785306469

Alright, try catching me on the chatbox at weekends, so from now, either Saturdays or Sundays. Make sure to check at different times of the day though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 16:51

is just a random question, but does installing sims 4 origin game time affect G4TW Sims 4? Cause I've been trying to make the sims 4 to work. I followed everything written written in 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

but still doesn't work. 
Plus if my memory doesn't fail me, G4TW Sims 4 have been working perfectly until i install the sims 4 game time. And i didn't remove it from origin. So like i'm suspecting if origin sims 4 game time affect G4TW sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:30

hi
the game time version is like a legit version you need to uninstall it before lunching your game because it will always need origin to play it
I had a a problem like that with this error or a similair to that one it was "unable to start this content is used by a newer version of this software" for this I used a game time version I moved this version to my game (from here G4TW) and replaced all the files and lunched origin and after I did a repair option and after I moved all the contents from origin folder and cracked it with the ultimate fix and it worked
and for you if you moved your game to the installation folder where the game time thing is you have to put it in another folder and crack it with ultimate fix before removing the game time version and you have to remove it after you move you game and I hope it will work for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:45

Aymen1234 wrote:hi
the game time version is like a legit version you need to uninstall it before lunching your game because it will always need origin to play it
I had a a problem like that with this error or a similair to that one it was "unable to start this content is used by a newer version of this software" for this I used a game time version I moved this version to my game (from here G4TW) and replaced all the files and lunched origin and after I did a repair option and after I moved all the contents from origin folder and cracked it with the ultimate fix and it worked
and for you if you moved your game to the installation folder where the game time thing is you have to put it in another folder and crack it with ultimate fix before removing the game time version and you have to remove it after you move you game and I hope it will work for you
Hi, but i have no idea how to remove the game from origin. there is no remove button from origin. 
and sorry but i don't really get what you're saying...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:52

before removing it move your game to another folder EX: "C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" move it to
"D:\new folder\the sims 4"  or  "C:\programefiles86\new folder\the sims 4"
and to remove the game trial go to origin click in the game by the right mouse and select "uninstall"
and when you move your game crack it with the ultimate fix or just use the GTW expansion it contains the new update

Last edited by Aymen1234 on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:59; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:54

Aymen1234 wrote:before removing it move your game to another folder EX: "C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" move it to
and to remove the game trial go to origin click in the game by the right mouse and select "uninstall"
Thanks. But there no uninstall button WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:57

eliza981 wrote:
Aymen1234 wrote:before removing it move your game to another folder EX: "C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" move it to
Thanks. But there no uninstall button WhatDidUJustCallMe?
if there is no uninstall button then go to control panel and uninstall it from programs and features it should be there
if you dont find it so the game trial is not even installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top