Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. - Page 2 Empty Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 17:23

First topic message reminder :

Help 
  I'm new here. 
Hi, i downloaded the latest ultimate fix and followed the instruction. But outdoor retreat stuff did not appear. Only the holiday pack. Why God. Why. 

Plus, in the instruction it said: If you want to play the game, make sure that Origin is NOT running! (Check system tray too!)

The game can't be played without Origin so how can i make sure that origin not working?

Please Help me here. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:54

Aymen1234 wrote:before removing it move your game to another folder EX: "C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" move it to
"D:\new folder\the sims 4"  or  "C:\programefiles86\new folder\the sims 4"
and to remove the game trial go to origin click in the game by the right mouse and select "uninstall"
Thanks. But there no uninstall button WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:57

eliza981 wrote:
Aymen1234 wrote:before removing it move your game to another folder EX: "C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" move it to
and to remove the game trial go to origin click in the game by the right mouse and select "uninstall"
if there is no uninstall button then go to control panel and uninstall it from programs and features it should be there
if you dont find it so the game trial is not even installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 18:01

Aymen1234 wrote:
eliza981 wrote:
if there is no uninstall button then go to control panel and uninstall it from programs and features it should be there
It's not there.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 18:08

eliza981 wrote:
Aymen1234 wrote:
eliza981 wrote:
It's not there.....
its not installed then 
try to crack the game with the current ultimate fix and then install the GTW expansion it is with the new update
and if your game is in origin folder of games then move it to another folder without changing the hard drive ex:"C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" to "C:\programefiles86\new folder\the sims 4"

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 18:26

Aymen1234 wrote:its not installed then 
try to crack the game with the current ultimate fix and then install the GTW expansion it is with the new update
and if your game is in origin folder of games then move it to another folder without changing the hard drive ex:"C:\programefiles86\origin games\the sims 4" to "C:\programefiles86\new folder\the sims 4"

If you apply the Ultimate fix to a legit game, then simply copy & paste the files into the game install folder (whether that's "Origin Games\The Sims 4" or "Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" doesn't matter) and overwrite all of the old files. No need to "move" anything around.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 18:41

I don't even have a legit game and maybe she have a game like me from here
and for moving the game I used to do that with a game time version I used this version to fix the error of "unable to start"
and the error of a newer version is another thing that you need just to delete only those files
Sims 4 outdoor retreat items not showing up. - Page 2 2015-010
because they contain the game version and the update version 
because I had a problem when I installed the GTW pack and I cracked it with the old ultimate fix and removed this files and it worked without having the "unable to start ... created by a newer version of this software" because when you remove them its like restoring the game to factory settings

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 18:55

Aymen1234 wrote:

Yes, but that is a different issue, and you still shouldn't have to move anything around. We all got those text files that contain our old game versions. But whenever we apply a new fix, the game usually still works, without deleting them. When you get the message about "user data created by a newer version of the game", then yes, you can delete these files (or the whole folder).

But that is off-topic and doesn't have anything much to do with the OP's issue. Smile

@eliza, I'm sure I repeated it a hundred times already, but you really need to familiarize yourself with your whole "security"-software on your computer. Yesterday I helped two people via TeamViewer, and re-did this procedure here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And both these users got working games in the end. I myself installed TS4 too, on another system with Windows 8, and I (of course) followed the same procedures. And I got mine working too.

Sure it's difficult to do, but as I said in other threads already: I can only help a limited number of people via TeamViewer, because these sessions are EXTREMELY time-consuming. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 19:01

ok if she have a legit game so she dont need to move her game and she should do these steps in the fix for unable to start

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 05:25

Carlos wrote:
Aymen1234 wrote:

Yes, but that is a different issue, and you still shouldn't have to move anything around. We all got those text files that contain our old game versions. But whenever we apply a new fix, the game usually still works, without deleting them. When you get the message about "user data created by a newer version of the game", then yes, you can delete these files (or the whole folder).

But that is off-topic and doesn't have anything much to do with the OP's issue. Smile

@eliza, I'm sure I repeated it a hundred times already, but you really need to familiarize yourself with your whole "security"-software on your computer. Yesterday I helped two people via TeamViewer, and re-did this procedure here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

And both these users got working games in the end. I myself installed TS4 too, on another system with Windows 8, and I (of course) followed the same procedures. And I got mine working too.

Sure it's difficult to do, but as I said in other threads already: I can only help a limited number of people via TeamViewer, because these sessions are EXTREMELY time-consuming. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
hi @carlos 

I'm using AVG 2015, and i did add the gamefiles and the download folder to the exclusion list. I also did allow TS4.exe. But i still can't manage to get sims 4 to work  Why God.
plus once, i uninstall AVG and redownload and install. But still it didn't work....

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Apr 2015, 08:01

Please join the forum's chatbox now - I will try and help you via TeamViewer. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 10:59

hi @carlos 
did what you suggested, but still can't make it work.  Why God. Why God. Why God.

anyway thanks for your help:)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Apr 2015, 11:06

eliza981 wrote:hi @carlos 
did what you suggested, but still can't make it work.  Why God. Why God. Why God.

anyway thanks for your help:)

Did you re-download (and re-install) BOTH the TS4 base game AND the "Get to Work"-expansion ? Also, try un-installing Origin, then try the game again.

Also, are you at home with that computer ? Not sure if that can play a role, but I saw in the firewall settings that you're connected to a "public network", and not your regular home network. You may want to look into that too, so try again when you are connected to your "home"-network then. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 11:49

Yes. I haven't try uninstalling origin. I'll try that and get back to you.
Ok.! Noted! I'll try to do the " home " network.
Keep you posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Apr 2015, 23:25

eliza981 wrote:Yes. I haven't try uninstalling origin. I'll try that and get back to you.
Ok.! Noted! I'll try to do the " home " network.
Keep you posted.

Another idea: try disconnecting from the internet, and try the game again. And really double-check all your installed programs, for any other "hidden" security software; anything that deals with "firewalling" applications or with fighting malware/virusses. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 15:40

ok. i tried disconnecting from the internet, but it didn't work. i also check my other program but it didn't work too. and for the home network, i didn't really get it. my network is already connected to the home network...
 @carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 15:58

Yeah, me too!
I have same problem. I have downloaded from the base game up to the sims 4 ultimate fix. Even the get to work, those DLC doesn't show up.

Is this because I have used a different version of cracked Sims4 before?

I have removed it by deleting the game folder itself because it's the kind of crack where it doesn't need to be installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:52

eliza981 wrote:ok. i tried disconnecting from the internet, but it didn't work. i also check my other program but it didn't work too. and for the home network, i didn't really get it. my network is already connected to the home network...
 @carlos

//MOVED

So did you also re-download the base game AND the "Get to Work" expansion from here ?
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

This is about 11 Gigabytes (GB) of material for you to re-download. But before you do that, please DELETE your old installation files (those that you use, to run the setup). I remember un-installing at least 2 other anti-virus programs from your computer. It might be that if people "panick", they blindly start un-installing their anti-virus system(s) improperly. And as a result, you get these issues. I myself am consistent with things like that: I only had avast, all the time. Just yesterday I tried helping someone else via TeamViewer too, and that person also had a confusing array of (improperly ?) un-installed "security"-software.

And about the network, that is still a theory only. If you go into your Windows firewall, what does it say next to the "Public"-network ? Connected or Not connected ?

What is clear is this: people seem to either manage to get it working or they don't. I myself can run the game without problems, and so do (still) most others. As hard as it sounds, if re-downloading doesn't help you, you will have to let it be for the moment, and wait for new developments in this matter.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 06:01

Guys I think I finally got it!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I was having the exact same problem as OP, my Sims 4 (G4TW cracked) would start up and I could play it, but none of the DLCs were loading up.  I started looking through this post to find some help, and it seems that "uninstalling" Origins is the way to go. By uninstall, I mean I was a bit lazy and just deleted Origins from my Program Files (x86), not my Control Panel, so I could just restore it if that didn't work. (just telling you exactly what I did) I opened Sims 4 and, to my surprise, no error screen yelling,
" Evil or Very Mad TURN ON ORIGIN!! Evil or Very Mad "
  A few seconds later and I see a screen saying "Welcome to Get To Work!" and everything was working fine. They see me rolin' Can't touch banana They see me rolin'

Hope this can help you with your game, Carlos is tha man!!! big thanks to Carlos the Mod for the "uninstall Origins" idea. Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Apr 2015, 19:46

Videoboy wrote:Guys I think I finally got it!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I was having the exact same problem as OP, my Sims 4 (G4TW cracked) would start up and I could play it, but none of the DLCs were loading up.  I started looking through this post to find some help, and it seems that "uninstalling" Origins is the way to go. By uninstall, I mean I was a bit lazy and just deleted Origins from my Program Files (x86), not my Control Panel, so I could just restore it if that didn't work. (just telling you exactly what I did) I opened Sims 4 and, to my surprise, no error screen yelling,
" Evil or Very Mad TURN ON ORIGIN!! Evil or Very Mad "
  A few seconds later and I see a screen saying "Welcome to Get To Work!" and everything was working fine. They see me rolin' Can't touch banana They see me rolin'

Hope this can help you with your game, Carlos is tha man!!! big thanks to Carlos the Mod for the "uninstall Origins" idea. Dedicated to Carlos
Hi Videoboy,

Thank you for sharing your fix! Hail King Tea!
Let's see and hope that it works for the OP too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 15:32

okay i will try the method. and keep it posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Apr 2015, 17:10

eliza981 wrote:okay i will try the method. and keep it posted.
Please do so, good luck! Carlos is tha man
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 13:30

sorry... didnt work WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 17:49

eliza981 wrote:sorry... didnt work WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Unless you can find the "secret" or "hidden" security program that is blocking your TS4.exe, you probably won't be able to play the game. As sad as it is (for you), most people can get the game working eventually. Those cases in which it doesn't, usually involve an array of improperly un-installed security software, which all conflict with the game crack.

The best thing I can suggest for you, if you really want to play a pirated Sims 4, is that you do a fresh install of Windows, and then - please - do not install ANY anti-virus program anymore. Or do it like me (and most other people) and just install ONE program, like my avast. And of course, re-download both the base game of Sims 4 and "Get to Work".

Sorry, but that's the best thing I can suggest for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 04:17

i see what i can do. Thanks again @Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top