Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game wont load properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game wont load properly Empty game wont load properly

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 17:08

I applied the latest ultimate fix, I followed the instructions and everything but when I go to load my saved games the loading screen comes up for a while then it goes right back to this screengame wont load properly 14655911 , plz help!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

game wont load properly Empty Re: game wont load properly

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:23

Hi there, @taelovesims! Smile

Sorry, but what exactly is the problem in the screenshot? (Apart that it's really small, and it can't be seen that well). If you load one of your Saves, you'll be shown the Map View. Or is it that when you try to load a Lot, it goes back to the Map View?

Do you have any CC or Mods installed in your game? And are you playing Online, with Origin open in the background?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:49

I have that problem, I try and load a lot...it loads for a moment and then goes back to map view, I thought id done something wrong so glad its not me....I have no cc and dont play through orgin!

Last edited by musicaljo on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a bit of info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 02:51

sorry about the picture, but ya I try to load a lot, it loads for a while then go back to map view, and I have no cc and is not logged into origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 05:12

taelovesims wrote:sorry about the picture, but ya I try to load a lot, it loads for a while then go back to map view, and I have no cc and is not logged into origin

I see. What is most likely happening is that your antivirus deleted important files from the install location of the game, or from the Ultimate Fix. Did you add those locations to the Exceptions List of your antivirus, to prevent it from deleting any necessary files? Adding where you downloaded and extracted the Ultimate Fix to this list is crucial, too.

So, try doing that and then re-downloading (or just re-extracting) the Ultimate Fix. Apply it again and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 07:44

i just added all the files to the exceptions list, re-downloaded the ultimate fix and applied it and the problem is still not fixed,i don't know what else to do Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 04 Feb 2015, 16:46

taelovesims wrote:i just added all the files to the exceptions list, re-downloaded the ultimate fix and applied it and the problem is still not fixed,i don't know what else to do Why.

What anti-virus program do you have, out of interest ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 09:10

I have Norton security suite, but I turned it off when I downloaded the files, I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and applied the fix, and every time i load a lot or try to move somebody in a lot it loads then go back to the neighborhoods screen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 14:00

taelovesims wrote:I have Norton security suite, but I turned it off when I downloaded the files, I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and applied the fix, and every time i load a lot or try to move somebody in a lot it loads then go back to the neighborhoods screen

Could you try doing this, but with a new Save? To do this, go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and either rename that folder or copy it somewhere else, then delete it. When you start the game again, a new The Sims 4 folder will be created.
See if the houses load normally then. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 01:27

sorry for the late reply, but it still doesn't do anything, it still keeps going back to the neighborhood screen after I try to load a house or move somebody in

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Feb 2015, 19:20

taelovesims wrote:sorry for the late reply, but it still doesn't do anything, it still keeps going back to the neighborhood screen after I try to load a house or move somebody in

Please try and catch me on the forum's chatbox when you see me online there (usually on weekends). I will then try and help you via TeamViewer. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 07:31

no luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 07:32

origin wont leave me alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 18:53

*FIXED* Bit of a 'Do'h' moment, realised there was a DATA folder I hadn't transferred over. :$: All working fine now. Thanks for all the time and effort to do this for us.

I have just installed GTW and having same issue. Doesn't matter if it's a played family or not, or which world, I press play 'x' family and it shows plumbob screen for a few seconds and then, despite which world you were in, it bounces back to Willow Creek screen.

No access to build mode either, same bouncing back. 

I originally set anti virus exceptions when installed base game, will check. Origin has always been switched off in task manager.

Playing on Acer laptop with Windows 7.

If a solution is found would really be grateful if it could be shared here.

Thanks very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top