Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly Empty Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 12:36

Hello!  bounce  I am having a hard time playing my game completely. I have downloaded all the expansions did the Store_Fix, the update everything in order and there's no error issues I'm getting. 

My problem at the moment is after launching the game and pressing the play button the screen would just go blank and never load. This has been going on for awhile and it's actually becoming annoying trying to figure out the situation  Sad. I did re-install all the expansions and didn't have any trouble with that, just the game will never load.  Help  

Oh yea I'm using Windows 7 on desktop if that helps. TY!

Back to top Go down

Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly Empty Re: Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 May 2014, 14:54

Hello,

What happens when you bypass the launcher? You can also start the game using the TS3W.exe in the base game\bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly Empty Re: Game Launcher works, but wont start the game properly

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 15:03

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

What happens when you bypass the launcher? You can also start the game using the TS3W.exe in the base game\bin.
Hello ty for replying! I have tried launching the game using the TS3W.exe but the screen would go blank and would stay that way while the cursor is loading still. Other then that I haven't really done anything else. I'm not sure if it's mods in the package folder but up until a few days ago it was working all right in-game. >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 May 2014, 15:16

Hello,

What you can try, is repatch and recrack. With the manual patch of course Very Happy 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 15:31

What you can try, is repatch and recrack. With the manual patch of course Very Happy 
I did try both ways, in fact the first time I did the repatch THEN I did the recrack... Idk if thats wrong to do xD I tried the manual patch just now and it's still in the black/blank screen with the cursor forever loading Dx

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 May 2014, 15:34

Hello,

Have you tried a fresh "The Sims 3" folder? 
To try this, rename that folder in Documents\Electronis Arts, so a new one is generated.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 15:44

Have you tried a fresh "The Sims 3" folder? 
To try this, rename that folder in Documents\Electronis Arts, so a new one is generated.
Huh... I did that and when I opened the launcher and press the play button its now saying Disc Authentication Failure No game disc found! Please insert the Sims 3 Into the Future game disc before proceeding o.o (sorry for troubling you again Dx)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 15:54

If you've tried everything you possibly can, Uninstall everything; Base game, expansions etc. Then re-install and apply Manual Patch and Ultimate Fix.
After, you may want to try the store fix again.

Also, make sure your Folder is in C:/

Last edited by Exhiled on Mon 19 May 2014, 16:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 May 2014, 15:58

Hello,

I think you may have renamed the wrong folder, unless you're using a noCD mod in stead of a crack.
You're looking for the folder in "Documents" that also has your save games, not the one in your install directoy.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 May 2014, 16:37

Hmm I just reapplied the manual patch AND the ultimate fix and its not giving me the same error... It might be the store fix perhaps. It's still giving me the blank screen and forever loading with the cursor still. I'll try to see if it's the store fix. Ty again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top