Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack) Empty I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack)

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 14:32

Hey everyone, french player here, I have a problem with the pack Outdoor Retreat
and nobody on french forums is able to help me, it is also difficult to find forums 
where you can pronouce the "download" & "crack" without having dozens of people screaming 
"if you cracked the game, we can not help you here".
Anyway, hope you guys will be able to do something for me.

Here is my problem :
I downloaded the Outdoor pack when it released on internet.
Then I installed it as it was described on the text file.
Good, it worked, I get all the Christmas stuff + all the Outdoor Retreat stuff.
But the thing is that I can't go to Granite Falls (the world with forest and lacs to go camping...).
I have it installed when I am on the map of the base game (top left corner), 
but i don't have the option to go there on the phone or on the computer.
I don't know what's wrong because all others things from the game pack work.

So can you help me ?

Back to top Go down

I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack) Empty Re: I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack)

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 18:37

Hi there, @simsjb3, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Don't worry, we won't judge you here. And we will always try to help you. Wink

So, where exactly did you download the Outdoor Retreat from? And the base game? 

You should make sure that in the Phone you select the Tab with the Car, that says "Travel". There, choose "Go on Vacation" and that should give you the option to go to Granite Falls.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack) Empty Re: I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack)

Post by Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 19:31

I downloaded the Outdoor Retreat Pack from here : ( Censored ) But i don't have the option to "Go on Vacation", here s a screen from my game : (In french, "Go on Vacation" would be "Partir en Vacance" but i don't have it).

I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack) Ob_b0f82d_ts4-2015-01-13-19-43-23-27
I can't go to Granite Falls (I have OR pack) 128051bugtins4s4s4s4s4s4s4s4s4s4s4s4s4omgunboeuforange

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Feb 2015, 00:14

You'll probably need to configure your anti-virus properly. For a start, have a look at this here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-2-2015

Note that you need to do additional research on your own, if you have a different anti-virus program than me (avast). Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 18:02

Yeah, my game works, that's not the problem, i just don't have the option to "go on vacation", i noticed that i don't have the option to "take paid leave", that is very strange cause i am right in    v1.3.32.1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 20:04

simsjb3 wrote:Yeah, my game works, that's not the problem, i just don't have the option to "go on vacation", i noticed that i don't have the option to "take paid leave", that is very strange cause i am right in    v1.3.32.1010

Hi again, @simsjb3! Very Happy

Do you have any Mods or CC installed, by any chance? If you do, then try removing those temporarily and check if the options appear then. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 18:53

Thank You very much, it was a because of a mod ! 
Yo are the best !

By the way, would you know how to stop having blues tips every time ? 
I found a way, but it is for people who bought it on origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 06:27

simsjb3 wrote:Thank You very much, it was a because of a mod ! 
Yo are the best !

By the way, would you know how to stop having blues tips every time ? 
I found a way, but it is for people who bought it on origin.

You're very welcome! Very Happy

About the tutorials, they should go away after playing for a little while. We do have a guide on how to disable most of them, but it may be a little outdated. It hasn't been revised recently. You can take a look at it here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18454-how-to-deactivate-most-tutorials-in-ts4-updated-on-17-11-2014

Please, keep us posted. Or if you consider the problem solved, let us know so we can close the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top