Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help. I can't see Granite falls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help. I can't see Granite falls  Empty Please help. I can't see Granite falls

Post by Guest Sun 08 Mar 2015, 08:21

Hello admin. I need help for my the sims 4. I downloaded your ultimate fix and used it. My game is already in the latest update. There are swimming pools, valentine's items and stuff but the biggest problem is that i can't see the new map Granite Falls. I've followed every bit of instruction in updating but it still doesn't work. I hope you can help me with this matter. Thank you in advance. More Power! Smile

Back to top Go down

Please help. I can't see Granite falls  Empty Re: Please help. I can't see Granite falls

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Mar 2015, 02:20

Severus wrote:Hello admin. I need help for my the sims 4. I downloaded your ultimate fix and used it. My game is already in the latest update. There are swimming pools, valentine's items and stuff but the biggest problem is that i can't see the new map Granite Falls. I've followed every bit of instruction in updating but it still doesn't work. I hope you can help me with this matter. Thank you in advance. More Power! Smile

//MOVED

Hello and welcome Severus,

Note that I am not Admin, but I'll still try and help you. Razz  In your case, your anti-virus or anti-malware software is messing with the Ultimate fix, so you need to make sure to configure all your "security"-software completely. I wrote up some basic guidelines here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

But please note that these are only guidelines, and you may need to do additional research on your own, if you have other (additional) programs. Good luck for now and keep us posted. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Please help. I can't see Granite falls  Empty Re: Please help. I can't see Granite falls

Post by Guest Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:14

Hahahaha! I already did all the steps but it still doesn't work. I can't see other reasons why is this not working. I don't also think that the Ultimate Fix is not compatible with my cracked version of The Sims 4 because all the valentine's items, pools and other stuffs are there. Granite falls is the only thing that is missing. Btw thankyou for correcting me A-D-M-I-N HAHAHA lol.IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Mar 2015, 23:57

Severus wrote:Hahahaha! I already did all the steps but it still doesn't work. I can't see other reasons why is this not working. I don't also think that the Ultimate Fix is not compatible with my cracked version of The Sims 4 because all the valentine's items, pools and other stuffs are there. Granite falls is the only thing that is missing. Btw thankyou for correcting me A-D-M-I-N HAHAHA lol.IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Where did you download The Sims 4 from... ?

Also, please re-read the guide I linked to. Experience shows that most users have huge problems with configuring their anti-virus program(s). And even if you are sure that everything was configured correctly, please re-download the Ultimate fix again, and re-apply it. See if it makes any difference. Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Mar 2015, 10:12

I already re-applied it three times but it still doesn't work. I downloaded the game here Censored it needs Origin to run the game but i always make sure that i go offline first before playing The Sims 4 but still no luck haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:15

Severus wrote:I already re-applied it three times but it still doesn't work. I downloaded the game here Censored  it needs Origin to run the game but i always make sure that i go offline first before playing The Sims 4 but still no luck haha.

Do not post Piratebay links here, please (I censored your post). Smile  Beyond that, the version you linked to doesn't require Origin to run. 

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work for you, but the message is still the same: most likely your "security"-software is messing with the game, and it's up to you to find out how to configure your programs correctly.

A small tip: try un-installing ALL your anti-virus and anti-malware programs and then re-download both the actual game from Games4TheWorld (from this site here), and the Ultimate fix too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 06:17

Sorry i've been busy these past few weeks so i haven't replied yet. I've already finished downloading the game in your website. I already installed the ultimate fix. I made sure that i added everything in the exclusion list but still no good haha. I've been looking for solutions on other threads. Most of their problems was with their custom mods. But i haven't installed any custom mods. Btw, is the game supposed to run without opening Origin?

I've also downloaded and installed the latest expansion pack in your site the Get to work pack. Its still the same. The game runs when i logged in my Origin account whether it be Offline or not. But the problem is the new maps doesn't show up. Even the new features of the new expansion pack. But all the new clothes and stuff are there. I think the problem is because my origin is logged in that's why the DLCs don't work.

Sorry im such a nuisance haha. But i already got the game to work. Maybe its a misunderstanding on the instructions. Maybe it the same problem with other people. I place the EP01 GP01 FP01 folders to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. I downloaded the Get to work expansion pack and it works. But Granite Falls still isn't working. But im pretty contented with this but i hope this will be fixed soon. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:28

Severus wrote:Sorry i've been busy these past few weeks so i haven't replied yet. I've already finished downloading the game in your website. I already installed the ultimate fix. I made sure that i added everything in the exclusion list but still no good haha. I've been looking for solutions on other threads. Most of their problems was with their custom mods. But i haven't installed any custom mods. Btw, is the game supposed to run without opening Origin?

I've also downloaded and installed the latest expansion pack in your site the Get to work pack. Its still the same. The game runs when i logged in my Origin account whether it be Offline or not. But the problem is the new maps doesn't show up. Even the new features of the new expansion pack. But all the new clothes and stuff are there. I think the problem is because my origin is logged in that's why the DLCs don't work.

Sorry im such a nuisance haha. But i already got the game to work. Maybe its a misunderstanding on the instructions. Maybe it the same problem with other people. I place the EP01 GP01 FP01 folders to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. I downloaded the Get to work expansion pack and it works. But Granite Falls still isn't working. But im pretty contented with this but i hope this will be fixed soon. Very Happy

Sorry for the belated reply,

But make sure that you CLOSE Origin completely before running the game ! You must NEVER run Origin at all, along this pirated Sims 4 game...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top