Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery problem Empty Gallery problem

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 22:38

hi guys,
First i am sorry for my bad english but i will try to explain my problem. I have a cracked version and had no problem before the new update. But i think cracked games doesnt get updates. but now i cant connect to the gallery. it keeps saying try to connect again but never connects. I think some more people have this issue too.Could you find out the reason of this problem? Pls help me with this guys

Back to top Go down

Gallery problem Empty Re: Gallery problem

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 23:09

Hi there, @leo4sims, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Do you have the CAS Demo installed? Try installing it and logging in there. Then, try to get in the Gallery in the game to see if it works.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 01:16

I just deleted all and want to download from here. can you give me the link of full game with the lastest update please?

//EDIT

I found the link games4theworld. org/ 
when download here i get the game with lastest updates ?
and do we have any tutorial for download?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 01:42

leo4sims wrote:I just deleted all and want to download from here. can you give me the link of full game with the lastest update please?

//EDIT

I found the link games4theworld. org/ 
when download here i get the game with lastest updates ?
and do we have any tutorial for download?

Yes, as you found, you can download the game from here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And it doesn't already have the latest updates, because we add the patches to the Ultimate Fix. It's as simple as applying it to update the game. It can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Both the game and the Ultimate Fix have installation guides inside. Please follow them very carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 03:04

thank you so much i downloaded the game only one problem i have now. i want to use custom content but now i cant find mods folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 03:07

leo4sims wrote:thank you so much i downloaded the game only one problem i have now. i want to use custom content but now i cant find mods folder

Are you sure you are looking in the correct folder? We have a guide on how to install Mods and Custom Content, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots

Please, read it very carefully and see if it solves your questions. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 03:12

sorry my english not enough to understand all these. I understand i have to create mods folder by myself but where ?
I created in sims 4 folder but there is no resource

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Feb 2015, 03:59

leo4sims wrote:sorry my english not enough to understand all these. I understand i have to create mods folder by myself but where ?
I created in sims 4 folder but there is no resource

You don't need to create a Mods folder. It is already created in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Did you make sure to check in this path?

If it isn't there, open the game once. This should generate all of the folders necessary in that location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2015, 19:51

I can't connect to gallery. It happened after installing new patch. It says that I don't have registered game so Im unable to connect ingame.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Feb 2015, 20:11

majca90 wrote:I can't connect to gallery. It happened after installing new patch. It says that I don't have registered game so Im unable to connect ingame.

Hello majca90 and welcome,

Have you tried allowing the game "connect" through your (Windows) firewall ? Please see this guide here and do the parts about the Windows firewall, and maybe your anti-virus firewall too, if you have one.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-2-2015

P.S. Good luck ! But next time, please open a new thread for your issues. It makes communication easier for us. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Feb 2015, 21:48

I didn't have problem with game start up but with connecting to gallery. It happened after installing new patch. I solved the problem by installing sims 4 create a sim demo. thanks anyway for trying to help. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Feb 2015, 23:11

majca90 wrote:I didn't have problem with game start up but with connecting to gallery. It happened after installing new patch. I solved the problem by installing sims 4 create a sim demo. thanks anyway for trying to help. Smile

The things I described in the guide are NOT ONLY useful when you get the "unable to start" issue. Wink  I was also thinking that this could be an issue when there are problems with connecting to the gallery. But it's good to hear you found a workaround !

The Sims Plumbob 1 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 11:35

Hi!
Can you please help me too..

I can't really really connect to the gallery, Yes I installed the Sims 4 create a sim demo last week, But I can't really connect to the gallery even if the sims 4 create a sim demo is there. The Origin is running on the background so my DLC is not there also the outdoor retreat. Then, I stopped running the origin on the task manager and then opened the sims 4 and  the dlcs are back but i tried to connect to the gallery in the main menu and it takes like forever to load. Please help me with this issue. I also don't build houses, I just download it from the gallery. Please hep me with this, also For those who fixed this solution. Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 15:42

Keyenpeydee wrote:Hi!
Can you please help me too..

I can't really really connect to the gallery, Yes I installed the Sims 4 create a sim demo last week, But I can't really connect to the gallery even if the sims 4 create a sim demo is there. The Origin is running on the background so my DLC is not there also the outdoor retreat. Then, I stopped running the origin on the task manager and then opened the sims 4 and  the dlcs are back but i tried to connect to the gallery in the main menu and it takes like forever to load. Please help me with this issue. I also don't build houses, I just download it from the gallery. Please hep me with this, also For those who fixed this solution. Thank you! Smile

Hi there, @Keyenpeydee! Smile

You should normally create a new topic for your issue, but now that you posted here: So, you are trying to connect to the Gallery with Origin closed? If you are, then it will never connect. That's the purpose of Origin. It needs to be open for you to be able to go Online. You can find more information on that here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Or is the problem that you aren't able to connect even with Origin open?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:45

I want to connect with my DLC and with the Outdoor Retreat..

Nevermind this issue. I fixed it myself!  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:56

Keyenpeydee wrote:I want to connect with my DLC and with the Outdoor Retreat..

Nevermind this issue. I fixed it myself!  lol!

Why exactly would you want to "connect with your DLC and the Outdoor Retreat" ? Isn't it better to download things from the gallery just from the main menu of the game ? And then exiting the game + Origin ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top