Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help World adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help World adventures Empty Help World adventures

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 19:33

Hi, Im having alot of problems with the sims 3 world adventures. First, I cant find the correct location to change the sku in regedit, i search and search. Secondly, when i skipped the sku part and just went to the crack 1 folder to start the install the launcher shows up in a different language other than english and when i finally starts to install it stops and a pop up comes up but i dont know what its saying because its not in english.. I followed the windows 7 instructions to finding the sku but its still not there.. I did not download the sims 3 base game from here, i brought that one on my own.

Back to top Go down

Help World adventures Empty Re: Help World adventures

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 19:41

try an online translation program to see if you can figure out what the pop up says. Just an idea. About the technical stuff I have no clue, sorry. Wish I could help. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 20:08

I didn't bother with regedit. I just installed it and it works perfectly fine for me. Just open the file called "Sims3EP01Setup" in the main folder and install from that. Don't bother applying the crack either, just install Town life stuff, install that. Update that then apply the crack. Then after that, install any of the other expansions. There's no need to apply the cracks to each expansion as you've already applied the crack to Town life stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 20:33

Hi, Dale i tried your way but once the install opened up, a pop up came up saying "The set up has detected that the original install code for the sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires, this product requires the sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed".

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 31 Aug 2011, 09:09

Hello,
Someone may be able to help you using teamviewer, if you're interested.
You can meet Admin or a moderator in the chatbox to learn more or have it arranged.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 31 Aug 2011, 15:58

princessheard wrote:Hi, Dale i tried your way but once the install opened up, a pop up came up saying "The set up has detected that the original install code for the sims 3 is different then what this expansion requires, this product requires the sims 3 to have the same regional code in order to be installed".
Hello,

Yes, this error is caused by a wrong SKU. You must change it in order to make it work.
Please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t177-can-t-find-the-sims-3-sku-fix

Also be sure to read the correct order of installation here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly and note that you must skip the complete "# Crack" folder for WA.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male