Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's mod files.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garry's mod files. Empty Garry's mod files.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 07:17

hey everyone and happy valentine's day
I just want to ask about gmod files I downloaded some addons with name of extention gms
ex car-pack_1.gms and it's gms not gma, and when I put it in gwtool v0.3 it says put "this is a gms file put it in the correct directory in gmod" and I don't know where to put them exactly, I tried to put them in addons folder nothing happened and after in dupes folder and I have noticed that only one have been readed by gmod in dupes because the format of it was dupe but the other addons can't read them
any ideas about that Help
and thanks

//EDIT

Any solutions

Back to top Go down

Garry's mod files. Empty Re: Garry's mod files.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 15 Feb 2015, 12:24

Aymen1234 wrote:
(...)

Any solutions

//MOVED

Please do not bump threads. Instead wait until someone replies to you. Sometimes it just takes a while. And sorry, no, I can't help with your issue either, since I never played that mod.

I also moved your thread to the "PC Games" section, because the "PC downloads support" is only for releases by Games4TheWorld. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top