Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery Empty Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2015, 23:17

Hey there,

Like the title says, legit base game purchased and downloaded via Origin. Applied the Ultimate Fix, everything is working perfectly! 

Just a quick question that I wasn't able to find the answer to.. 

We would like to access the gallery, so I created a fake account as per the installation guide. However, since we purchased the game via Origin, the game is linked to the master account. If we were to access the gallery using that account (of course our DLC etc wouldn't work, and we would only access it from main menu, not within a game) would that cause any issues, or is this completely unknown at this point? 

Since the DLC's are not linked I would assume it would be safe, as origin would only be able to see the base game, and not the illegal content. What are your thoughts on that?

We will attempt it, and report back if there are any adverse effects. Worst case scenario, we lose the account and access to the game and would have to use the G4TW pirated version.

Back to top Go down

Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery Empty Re: Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Feb 2015, 20:06

gregrego wrote:Hey there,

Like the title says, legit base game purchased and downloaded via Origin. Applied the Ultimate Fix, everything is working perfectly! 

Just a quick question that I wasn't able to find the answer to.. 

We would like to access the gallery, so I created a fake account as per the installation guide. However, since we purchased the game via Origin, the game is linked to the master account. If we were to access the gallery using that account (of course our DLC etc wouldn't work, and we would only access it from main menu, not within a game) would that cause any issues, or is this completely unknown at this point? 

Since the DLC's are not linked I would assume it would be safe, as origin would only be able to see the base game, and not the illegal content. What are your thoughts on that?

We will attempt it, and report back if there are any adverse effects. Worst case scenario, we lose the account and access to the game and would have to use the G4TW pirated version.

Hello gregrego and welcome,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

This guide should answer all your questions about the gallery in The Sims 4. And yes, you can (seemingly) apply the Ultimate fix to a legit game, replacing all existing files. And then you will need to start Origin and log in.

After that, start The Sims 4 and access the gallery from the main menu. But do not enter a savegame. From within the main menu, use the gallery as you like, and after you downloaded from the gallery, close the game, and also log out of Origin. Make sure to double-check (maybe with the task manager) that ALL Origin processes are really closed.

And I myself have a legit game of TS4 linked to my Origin account, but I uninstalled that completely, before re-downloading the G4TW one. And I have also used the gallery with my "master account", so far with no issues. But again, make sure you follow the guide I linked to, above.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery Empty Re: Origin DLD of TS4 + Ultimate Fix + Origin Gallery

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2015, 22:48

Yes I did follow that guide, and not opening any saved games while Origin is live.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top