Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes Empty Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2015, 12:35

Hello everyone! I have a low-end pc, the hp all in one 200. I can play the game with low graphics of course but that's not a problem. My problem is that it sometimes crashes out of nowhere.
What can be the problem? Can anyone help me, please? Help I have to save the game every 5 minutes in order not to lose anything. 
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes Empty Re: Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Feb 2015, 20:24

elenhpapas wrote:Hello everyone! I have a low-end pc, the hp all in one 200. I can play the game with low graphics of course but that's not a problem. My problem is that it sometimes crashes out of nowhere.
What can be the problem? Can anyone help me, please? Help I have to save the game every 5 minutes in order not to lose anything. 
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Hello elenhpapas and welcome,

Try using the tool "GameBooster" to free up system resources for gaming. It can help improve performance. Read up on this guide here:
http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/RazerGameBooster/GameBoosterOMG-ENG.pdf

Also, make sure that you played in windowed mode. You can select that from the in-game options menu. 

Good luck, and let us know if that improved anything. Smile 

P.S. are you using Windows 8 ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top