Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4 Empty SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017, 11:59

my sims 4 which i downloaded form here works incredibly fine but when i copy and pasted the update it says origin is not here bla bla so i searched for the solution and the error was gone but after that i cant play sims 4 because it crashes on the startup

the solution was also from here and i cant find the solution for my problem, was hoping that someone can answer and help me fix my problem

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4 Empty Re: SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 26 Nov 2017, 09:57

I'm also experiencing this.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4 Empty Re: SIMS 4 crashes on startup after installing the updated version of sims 4

Post by Guest Sun 26 Nov 2017, 10:42

Crash like what?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Nov 2017, 12:30

Like you know the diamond atthe start it spins for like 10 seconds but after that it freezes and the sims 4 is not responding message pops up please help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Nov 2017, 14:41

same problem here, it started when i added fitness stuff its not working for me and my brother also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top