Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island Paradise Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - Island Paradise Problem Empty Island Paradise Problem

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 00:02

Ok, so I'm kind of new to this and i downloaded the base game from here and i also downloaded island paradise(those are the only two sim games i downloaded for right now). So i updated the launcher to the latest date then i went to the ultimate fix and downloaded that so i went to the base game folder in the ultimate fix and i copied them to the  bin folder for the base game and i went to the folder that says "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" and copied the things in there to the bin folder in island paradise folder.When i went to start my game it asked me for the island paradise disc and I've been trying to figure out what i did wrong and i still haven't found a solution.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Island Paradise Problem Empty Re: Island Paradise Problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Feb 2015, 20:19

xxpetrovafire wrote:Ok, so I'm kind of new to this and i downloaded the base game from here and i also downloaded island paradise(those are the only two sim games i downloaded for right now). So i updated the launcher to the latest date then i went to the ultimate fix and downloaded that so i went to the base game folder in the ultimate fix and i copied them to the  bin folder for the base game and i went to the folder that says "All expansion packs released after and including Generations" and copied the things in there to the bin folder in island paradise folder.When i went to start my game it asked me for the island paradise disc and I've been trying to figure out what i did wrong and i still haven't found a solution.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Smile 

You don't need the folder "all expansions (...) after and including Generations". You ONLY need the folder anmed #crack inside the Ultimate fix. It contains two files, namely the TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll. And you MUST make sure that you select "copy and replace for all files", when you copy them to your base game folder. You really need to replace all of the old files. 

In your case, please re-do the steps 2, 4 and 5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck for now. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top