Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air) Empty Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air)

Post by Guest Sat 07 Mar 2015, 05:41

I have saved files on my computer so I want to transfer it to my macbook air, will the download/fix work for the mac?

Back to top Go down

Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air) Empty Re: Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Mar 2015, 05:46

marvinpunz wrote:I have saved files on my computer so I want to transfer it to my macbook air, will the download/fix work for the mac?

//MOVED

Short answer: no, it won't work on Mac.

For more "details", see my extensive replies in this other thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19320-sims-4-for-mac
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air) Empty Re: Does The Sims 4 download/Fix work for Macs? (macbook air)

Post by Guest Sun 08 Mar 2015, 19:16

Carlos wrote:
marvinpunz wrote:I have saved files on my computer so I want to transfer it to my macbook air, will the download/fix work for the mac?

//MOVED

Short answer: no, it won't work on Mac.

For more "details", see my extensive replies in this other thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19320-sims-4-for-mac

Would it be stable/safe if I just ran Windows on my mac? If so, how much data should I partition in consideration of 
future dlcs?

Also, since mac has it's own system requirements, would G4TW's Sims 4 run the same as it would as windows?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Mar 2015, 07:35

marvinpunz wrote:
Would it be stable/safe if I just ran Windows on my mac? If so, how much data should I partition in consideration of 
future dlcs?

Also, since mac has it's own system requirements, would G4TW's Sims 4 run the same as it would as windows?

Sorry, but since I have no meaningful knowledge with this "Bootcamp" too, I cannot answer your question(s). If your macbook is indeed a bit weak, then it might not be a good idea to emulate a Windows environment; as overall performance would suffer.

And I cannot tell either how much filespace you are going to need in the future. As a rough estimation, maybe 100GB ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 06:18

Someone actually released a cracked mac version of sims 4, and it's work perfectly fine in my end. I would give you the link, but I need to talk to the admin or mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 07:19

intropella wrote:Someone actually released a cracked mac version of sims 4, and it's work perfectly fine in my end. I would give you the link, but I need to talk to the admin or mod.

Hello,

If you tested that download yourself, and if you can confirm it's safe to use, you may PM the user the link(s). Alternatively, reply to this thread and mention the name of the uploader and/or the name of the torrent - without posting a direct link. That is fine too. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 07:55

Carlos wrote:
intropella wrote:Someone actually released a cracked mac version of sims 4, and it's work perfectly fine in my end. I would give you the link, but I need to talk to the admin or mod.

Hello,

If you tested that download yourself, and if you can confirm it's safe to use, you may PM the user the link(s). Alternatively, reply to this thread and mention the name of the uploader and/or the name of the torrent - without posting a direct link. That is fine too. Smile  
Yes, it tested really fine~ Although, it has to be in windowed mode, other than that it's not a torrent. It's an actual download link from Google Drive. @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:44

intropella wrote:Yes, it tested really fine~ Although, it has to be in windowed mode, other than that it's not a torrent. It's an actual download link from Google Drive. @_@

Alright, but the rules regarding outside download links still apply to that one too. Smile  If you wish to share that with the topic creator, feel free to PM him/her the link to that game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 03:43

intropella wrote:
Carlos wrote:

Hello,

Yes, it tested really fine~ Although, it has to be in windowed mode, other than that it's not a torrent. It's an actual download link from Google Drive. @_@
could you please pm me the link too?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Mar 2015, 04:01

@intropella, one thing I seemingly forgot to mention before: if you say the link/download is good, feel free to PM the link to the Admin, here: Smile 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1

We (or better: mainly Phoebe Very Happy ) will then see what can be done about it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sat 04 Apr 2015, 19:28

Hello all,

Did someone said a cracked Mac version of The Sims 4? If yes, let's work on it and not let good Mac users wait any longer! Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 20:36

If I could get a link to the torrent that would be awesome;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 03:04

I would love to get in on this too! Did intropella message anyone yet/has anyone else tried it out? I saw a torrent about the a Mac torrent but I'm hesitant to try it since idk how well it works (and I think it's also only in French Sad ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 21:02

could I get the link as well, please? Smile thank you

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top