Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 on a Macbook Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 on a Macbook Air  Empty Sims 3 on a Macbook Air

Post by Guest Wed 27 Nov 2013, 22:40

I'm wondering about people's experiences with running expansions on the new Macbook Airs. First I'm wondering about the usefulness of running Sims 3 on the basic 11" Macbook Airs. Like what your experiences are, what expansions work or don't and anything else you can contribute would greatly appreciated Smile. I'm looking into purchasing a Macbook Air because I just started college and am interested in having a light, portable, and useful utility which I feel this Mac provides as I'll only need it for Internet browsing, essay writing, and note taking. 

Specifications:

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 on a Macbook Air  Empty Re: Sims 3 on a Macbook Air

Post by Phoebe Thu 28 Nov 2013, 10:53

Hello,

I have myself a 11" Macbook Air. I bought it (actually it was my brother's gift to me, hehe) on November of 2011. And I am very happy with it. As you said, it's easy to carry around and it's useful. 

Also I have been playing The Sims 3 since I got it in both Mac and Parallel's Windows version and both works great.

So I can recommend you to buy it and live happily Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top