Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question! :) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question! :) [SOLVED] Empty Question! :) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Mar 2015, 13:29

Hi Guys, I'm back again with another Question!   
So If I am on the Wrong Section, Kindly move it to the right section!   (I don't know where to place it! Why. )

Okay I just want to ask a Question,

If I bought the unpirated Sims 4 game on Origin, Will the Pirated Sims 4 Expansion Pack will work on it?

Just like on the Sims 3, If I bought it on Origin, Will the Pirated Expansion Pack will work? (Is there any Gamer who did this too? Bought The Sims 3 Unpirated game, and then try to worked with The Pirated expansion Pack?)

Yes, I know, That The Sims 4 Get to work isn't available now, But on The Sims 3, Will it work?

Am I too messy? Sorry for the Bad English, i can't express it the way I want to express it, I'm Sorry. 

Back to top Go down

Question! :) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Question! :) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Mar 2015, 15:19

I've tired to use Pirated Sims 4 Expansion Pack It didn't work so I just end up buying both Get to work and outdoor cant wait for the get to work

as far as sims 3 yes u can use the pirated one on your bought one i have if you need any help with that u can send me privet message and i can help u through it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Mar 2015, 04:31

Okay Thank youu! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Mar 2015, 09:38

you are welcome  do you need more help?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:54

Keyenpeydee wrote:If I bought the unpirated Sims 4 game on Origin, Will the Pirated Sims 4 Expansion Pack will work on it?

Why would you BUY that base game of Sims 4, if you can get absolutely the same thing from here, for free ? Smile  The only thing that is better in a legit game is the gallery, but that's it.

As for your question, some people have said that if you (correctly) apply the Ultimate fix to a legit (bought) game, then you can play with the updates and DLC items. But I haven't tried it myself.

In any case, you must make sure NOT to run Origin before starting the game...if you decide to use the Ultimate fix on a legit Sims 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:05

Carlos wrote:
Keyenpeydee wrote:If I bought the unpirated Sims 4 game on Origin, Will the Pirated Sims 4 Expansion Pack will work on it?

Why would you BUY that base game of Sims 4, if you can get absolutely the same thing from here, for free ? Smile  The only thing that is better in a legit game is the gallery, but that's it.

As for your question, some people have said that if you (correctly) apply the Ultimate fix to a legit (bought) game, then you can play with the updates and DLC items. But I haven't tried it myself.

In any case, you must make sure NOT to run Origin before starting the game...if you decide to use the Ultimate fix on a legit Sims 4.

yeah Why would I Buy One if You will have the Same thing for free?

Because, I want to buy the Legit Base Game for my Graduation Gift, If it works with the upcoming EP. If it worked, I think, I should download it for free, Because my Laptop is not that for gaming (It's like You Bought a $40 game, And it's not worth buying for, Because of your Laptop)

But Please, Don't close the Topic for now, Because I want the answer.  Carlos is tha man!!!

Thankssss

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 00:20

Keyenpeydee wrote:
yeah Why would I Buy One if You will have the Same thing for free?

Because, I want to buy the Legit Base Game for my Graduation Gift, If it works with the upcoming EP. If it worked, I think, I should download it for free, Because my Laptop is not that for gaming (It's like You Bought a $40 game, And it's not worth buying for, Because of your Laptop)

But Please, Don't close the Topic for now, Because I want the answer.  Carlos is tha man!!!

Thankssss

I mean it's your money of course, and you may do as you wish wih it. Smile  But lots of people "only buy the base game" and then pirate everything else (lots of people are now asking if they can apply our Ultimate fix to a legit game).

Maybe it's because of "bad feelings" ? So people "donate" (buy the game from EA) so that they don't feel so bad when they pirate everything else, after that ?

But OK, it's none of my business actually. Even if you pirate the base game straight away, you should also be able to use pirated expansions too. Of course, you'll have to wait a while until it is released. But other than that it's free.

Btw, over here, the game still costs 60 USD or Euros, and THAT is a lot.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 12:27

Yeah, You're right.

I got what you said, Buying The Legit Game and Installing a Pirated EP, It's like you Pirated the game too Lol!

You may now close the topic, Question Answered! <3

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top