Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load. Empty Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load.

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 21:29

Ever since there was a new update, I can't access to the Granite Falls.. it's taking too long or it's not loading at all when I'm trying to do the vacation. Is the solution to my problem is to just update the game?  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load. Empty Re: Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Mar 2015, 23:51

thatdoggonegirl wrote:Ever since there was a new update, I can't access to the Granite Falls.. it's taking too long or it's not loading at all when I'm trying to do the vacation. Is the solution to my problem is to just update the game?  Why God.

Hello again,

How did you "update" the game ? We haven't even released the new Ultimate fix yet... ? (I assume you got your game from Games4TheWorld at least)

confused
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load. Empty Re: Trying to go on vacation.. taking too long to load.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 22:19

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:Ever since there was a new update, I can't access to the Granite Falls.. it's taking too long or it's not loading at all when I'm trying to do the vacation. Is the solution to my problem is to just update the game?  Why God.

Hello again,

How did you "update" the game ? We haven't even released the new Ultimate fix yet... ? (I assume you got your game from Games4TheWorld at least)

confused

No. I didn't update it. What I mean was since EA released a new update and I'm still waiting for the updated Ultimate Fix, I can't access to "Vacation with". Ugh. I'm frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 29 Mar 2015, 03:25

thatdoggonegirl wrote:
No. I didn't update it. What I mean was since EA released a new update and I'm still waiting for the updated Ultimate Fix, I can't access to "Vacation with". Ugh. I'm frustrated.

Did you turn your anti-virus ON in the meantime ? The fact that EA released a new update shouldn't affect pirated Sims 4 games.

//EDIT

Jut tested it on my own game, and everything works fine (as usual). The loading takes a little while, but not more than half a minute or so. Can you maybe try to navigate to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and delete the file localthumbcache.package ? And then try the game again. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Mar 2015, 21:08

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:

Did you turn your anti-virus ON in the meantime ? The fact that EA released a new update shouldn't affect pirated Sims 4 games.

//EDIT

Jut tested it on my own game, and everything works fine (as usual). The loading takes a little while, but not more than half a minute or so. Can you maybe try to navigate to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and delete the file localthumbcache.package ? And then try the game again. Smile 

Tried already. Didn't work. Now I couldn't travel too. It's taking too long to load. Seriously, I can't access it.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Mar 2015, 02:44

thatdoggonegirl wrote:
Tried already. Didn't work. Now I couldn't travel too. It's taking too long to load. Seriously, I can't access it.  Why God.

Did you add custom contentn lately ? If so, you could try removing the latest items...other than that I'm unsure what you did. Maybe you could try to re-download the Ultimate fix and re-apply it. But then I'm unsure, sorry...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 13:45

Carlos wrote:
thatdoggonegirl wrote:

Did you add custom contentn lately ? If so, you could try removing the latest items...other than that I'm unsure what you did. Maybe you could try to re-download the Ultimate fix and re-apply it. But then I'm unsure, sorry...

Alright, I'll try removing the CCs I'm using.

NOPE. IT DIDN'T WORK. I GUESS, I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE UPDATED FIX. SIGH.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 07:24

thatdoggonegirl wrote:
Alright, I'll try removing the CCs I'm using.

NOPE. IT DIDN'T WORK. I GUESS, I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE UPDATED FIX. SIGH.

Well, you managed to get it working, at some point ? So you must have done something correctly, in the past ? It's not so much a problem about "new fix" and "old fix": if you correctly configured your anti-virus & firewall systems, the game should work either way.

If you already downloadad the new expansion, and are still getting the error, try temporarily turning OFF all your anti-virus and firewall systems. Do it just temporarily. 

After you did all of these things (correctly), re-download the crack files, here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Go inside Crack -> Game -> Bin and copy + paste the 3 files there into your base game/Bin folder, replacing the old ones. Good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top